Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Will we wear the new kit? 
  • shine166 said:
    Will we wear the new kit? 
    Yeh, I reckon they’ll be a big reveal!
  • shine166 said:
    Will we wear the new kit? 
    Yeh, I reckon they’ll be a big reveal!
    If so, they should open up pre orders at kickoff. 
  • edited July 2021
  • I think anything less than a 2 goal defeat will be decent here.

We have a small squad, Celtic are at least a couple of weeks ahead of us with their pre-season training so will be fitter, and they've already played one game, beating Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 the other day.

We have a small squad, Celtic are at least a couple of weeks ahead of us with their pre-season training so will be fitter, and they've already played one game, beating Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 the other day.
    I think this is called “understatement for effect”.

It’s honestly just going to be a glorified training session, may not even be that glorious actually! 
  • edited July 2021
    If it is about playing our youth players as Adkins has implied, I'm not sure I'm going to get value for my £5. But hey ho. It's still Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• I caught the last few minutes, our keeper looked awful.
  • edited July 2021
    PopIcon said:
    I caught the last few minutes, our keeper looked awful.
    He’s only a kid, (let zero goals in) if you thought that was bad I wasn’t overly impressed by Macca in the first half, which means he’ll probably go on to be our player of the season!