Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Matchday Tickets

Does anyone know what the proposed date for the release of Opening day ticket sales is. Cannot do season ticket due to work.

Comments

• I think 2 weeks before the match mate 
  • Ticket information for home and away games is displayed on the website approximately 4 weeks before the fixture.
    https://booking.cafc.co.uk/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=custom/documents/html/faq.html
    Tickets will probably go on sale, once the lifting of covid restrictions are announced by the government, which i believe will be Monday.
  • edited July 2021
    clive said:
    Ticket information for home and away games is displayed on the website approximately 4 weeks before the fixture.
    https://booking.cafc.co.uk/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=custom/documents/html/faq.html
    Tickets will probably go on sale, once the lifting of covid restrictions are announced by the government, which i believe will be Monday.
    It’s quite often not released to that schedule in practice (and never has been consistently). In the case of the first game, you want to allow people buying season tickets to choose their seats over people buying match tickets. There’s always a ST surge in the final 2-3 weeks. Once match tickets go on sale you start to limit that choice. Also people don’t usually buy many home match tickets when they first go on sale but this game might be an exception. So there’s a balance to be struck.
  • Didn't want to start another thread on matchday tickets ...

This is for supporters who use NatWest Mastercard Debit Cards

Just tried to purchase an additional ticket for Derby on Saturday and my payment card was declined. When I checked with my bank, they advised me that CAFC were trying to process my NatWest Mastercard as a Visa Debit Card. Have since used a different card (Visa) and it's worked. 

So, if you're a NatWest customer and your card is declined, it's nothing you're doing wrong. It's the CAFC ticketing system

You're wecome!