Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spanners

I shouldn’t bite, I know I shouldn’t bite

But the last time I was on their site they had a 100 plus pages thread on us which is slightly obsessive 

They always beat us and probably always will we all know that

But why for such an obsession do they want to give it large when they are  very average champ team who play on front of 9000

And unlike a lot of the geeks on here I don’t give a shit about numbers, they clearly do 

Have a boogle at the see you next Tuesdays if you want a giggle

Comments

• Options
    Completely agree with your first sentence
  • Options
    Move on please don’t upset the rough boys. Especially those who know every bit of the Millwall Charlton history in the 70,s even though they were born in the eighties, nineties, millennium. 
  • Options
    Millwho?
  • Options
    I was only thinking the other day how we need another Millwall thread.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I was only thinking the other day how we need another Millwall thread.
    I’m not looking forward to them losing a couple of games early on so the “Millwall relegation watch” thread gets bumped on here, only for them to go on a run leaving me shitting it that they’ll sneak into the play offs.
  • Options
    Scum mate reckons they’ve done some shrewd business and will be knocking on that play off door again ffs
    The only thing that takes the edge of that team from bromley  Croydon’s success is the fact it isn’t the scum , which would be infinitely more painful 
    but still shameful times being in the third tier and below a club like that 
  • Options
    Good deal to get George Saville back after making £8m on him in less than two years. I think they will do better than last season...