Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Season list of things to do

Looking at the first away travel thread for Oxford (well done that man) and it suddenly dawned on me that I’ve got to get a new ‘old gits’ discount travel card. I suspect I’m not the only one with an expired rail discount card. Best sort out some Tesco vouchers to get a new one assuming you can still use them to get it cheaper.

And now I’m starting to wonder what else

i haven’t used or seen my phone charger/battery  gizmo (see, even forgotten what it’s called as well) since the first lockdown so might need to get a new one (or not) for away games 

Charlton season ticket was bought in the first few days of going on sale so that’s sorted and just waiting for Messi to deliver it

think that’s about it…

Comments

• Options
    Remember that Oxford play miles away from Oxford Station. It’s about four miles to walk, a bus or taxi.
  • Options
    Remember that Oxford play miles away from Oxford Station. It’s about four miles to walk, a bus or taxi.
    We met in a pub miles away last time we played there, got a cab from the pub. After the game starting walking and stopped at the first pub, had a couple of drinks and got a cab from there…to another pub
  • Options
    Sign some players and strengthen the squad when I am not out walking and making videos.

All the best

Nigel
  • Options
    Book a table at The White Horse for Wycombe away
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Book a table at The White Horse for Wycombe away
    Keep a copy of 50+ wives in your car to peruse when driving at 90 miles an hour on the way to Bolton.