Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club Shop Help

Bit of a long shot but can anyone help me please? I have a baby son who was born in December 2020. We were gifted a number of Charlton baby grows by various relatives. Unfortunately my boy was then diagnosed with hip displasia so had to spend 3 months wearing a harness, meaning he couldn’t wear normal clothes. We emailed the club shop asking if they would exchange the clothing for a larger size but they haven’t bothered to respond. Does anyone have any contacts that could push this along please? I think they still have the tags attached and have never been worn so are completely brand new. 

Comments

• I’m guessing there may be a time limit on returns and receipt required 
  • All on line orders are outsourced, (the reason why postage costs are so ridiculously high incidentally).
    It may be the company who they use is being a bit tardy over this.
    Phone the shop and ask for the manager would be my best bet.
    You may also consider contacting our newly appointed Fan Adviser Lucy Bishop......fanadviser@cafc.co.uk
  • 0208 333-4000 and ask for the club shop.
  • Probably easiest just to go down there. Far more likely to be helpful with you in the shop. Easy to ignore or fob you off remotely. Hope your lad is ok - my eldest daughter spent three months in a hip-spiker 14 years ago - all fine since.
  • There's a cracking sale now on at the Club Shop. @Live by the sword has just bought some heavily reduced baby gear this morning.
  • I wonder if the new fans representative could help in some way, Champs. Sorry, I don't know the email, but it's on here somewhere or another.

Hope your son is better now and that his days in harness are behind him.
  • When I never got a response from club shop regarding an outstanding return, I got help from somebody on here who kindly gave me another email address to send to:

julia.amis@elitegroup-uk.com

I got a response from club shop within 24 hours of sending.

• When I never got a response from club shop regarding an outstanding return, I got help from somebody on here who kindly gave me another email address to send to:

julia.amis@elitegroup-uk.com

I got a response from club shop within 24 hours of sending.

Hope that isn't Lee's Mrs.
  • I hope your son is fully recovered and that there will be no long term problems for him. All the very best
  • I had a problem with an order last year, so emailed clubshop@cafc.co.uk. a fella called Shane replied the next day and it was resolved. He was very helpful. Don't know if Shane is still around, but sounds like your email has been lost along the way. Hope you get it resolved and your boy is wearing the famous red and white soon. COYA