Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jim Davidson - Yacht's Not To Like?

edited June 2021 in General Charlton
Just watched a video on youtube, Meet The Owner with Jim Davidson. About half hour tour of his Luxury Yatch.I don't know if it is a recent video but worth a watch.

Comments

• Got a link?
  • Jim Davidson's our new owner ???  Wtf !!!
  • Jim Davidson's our new owner ???  Wtf !!!
    Would explain the lack of transfer activity…. all the money went into the yacht.
  • Like him or loathe him, think it's a really good video of him who is obviously really proud of his purchase and the work he's done to it.
  • Am I the only one who thinks uh-oh every time I open one of these random threads?
    I think nick nick 
  • Sponsored links:

• Toooooooooooo Risky. 
  • CAFC laptop cover.
  • Loved that video. It showed a side of Jim that I’ve never seen before and it’s really positive.

The fact I love boats helped as well.
  • I would love to own something like that.
  • Thought he came across really well. Nice to see he’s still doing stuff for our ex-service veterans.
  • what a bloody lovely boat
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks for the heads up, but I’d rather funnel acid into my eyes. 
    Could you please send the recipe with instructions as I'm about to watch last night's match involving  Ronaldo's mob delayed 
  • Rob said:
    Why exactly is there so much hatred on here from some people towards Jim Davidson? I actually like the bloke and good for him that he’s managed to earn a few Bob so he can afford a boat like that. It’s called gumption, flair and drive. Good for him.,
    Depends on your views whether you like him or not.
  • Rob said:
    Why exactly is there so much hatred on here from some people towards Jim Davidson? I actually like the bloke and good for him that he’s managed to earn a few Bob so he can afford a boat like that. It’s called gumption, flair and drive. Good for him.,
    I've wondered about this. Do you mean like or not as a comedian or as a person? Not a fan of his comedy myself but that's obviously subjective. I don't know anything about his personal life (apart from the 5 wives which I got from the video).
  • SID said:
    Rob said:
    I've wondered about this. Do you mean like or not as a comedian or as a person? Not a fan of his comedy myself but that's obviously subjective. I don't know anything about his personal life (apart from the 5 wives which I got from the video).
    His comedy is in line with his views - you'll either love or loathe him.
  • That's a really nice boat. I was trying to imagine how much it cost, as I have no knowledge of this sort of thing at all. Needless to say, therefore, my guess was miles out when he said how much he paid for it and how much he spent on it. 

I thought it was also quite good when he said he didn't know whether it was worth what it's cost him. That's quite refreshing - he's obviously not done it to make money, but just to have a boat he really likes. 
  • Did anyone else notice the red drinks/food menu with the Charlton logo on it?