Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Bowyer interview

I haven't seen this posted on here. Talks about, among other things how

I can improve players & teams, I’ve proven that.

I’m respectful to my players, I treat them the way I would want to be treated & I tell them the truth & that’s why I have the respect of all my players.

I looked at the goals Birmingham were conceding & thought OK that’s easy to fix (Shame he didn’t fix it at Charlton if it’s that easy).

https://youtu.be/hFQIncdYfwg 

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Can we move this to other football? 
  • Options

I haven't seen this posted on here. Talks about, among other things how

I can improve players & teams, I’ve proven that.

I’m respectful to my players, I treat them the way I would want to be treated & I tell them the truth & that’s why I have the respect of all my players.

I looked at the goals Birmingham were conceding & thought OK that’s easy to fix (Shame he didn’t fix it at Charlton if it’s that easy).

https://youtu.be/hFQIncdYfwg 

Ok Lee.
  • Options
    Can't be bothered to watch 31+ minutes of this, but I have to know ... what's the 'most important fing?'

If anyone watches, could you please list them?
  • Options
    I find it hard to press the play button to Bows now after eagerly waiting for his interviews after a game on VP. 
  • Options
    Does he mention how he saved the club and could have walked out on us plenty of times but didn’t?? 

Sacked before end of the season. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Does he mention how he saved the club and could have walked out on us plenty of times but didn’t?? 

The club wasn't the club that he knew & he had to bring the fans & players back together like it used to be. Could have gone in December but ESI asked him to stay  & promised him millions to spend on players. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leave the loyal one alone 
  • Options
    Move on 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    J BLOCK said:

Did you hear that from your contact inside the club @JBlock

• Options
    edited June 2021
    I hope he does well. We have to accept that he had to put up with a lot of things a manager shouldn't and that could have played a part in his meltdown. There is no doubt that Bowyer comes into a job and is effective. The question mark is around when some adversity comes along as it will at some point with all managers to different degrees. He may well have learned lessons which will make him better placed to deal with this, and to be fair, he may not have to deal with a prolonged situation as ridiculous as the one he found at Charlton. Mind you, he is at Birmingham so that can't be ruled out!
  • Options
    Out of the pan and into the frying pan springs to mind.
  • Options
    Let’s move on. We have Nigel ..
  • Options
    He single handedly made ever plater in Britain better and saved our club. Leave him alone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair to say that he had an instant impact when he took over them. Hope he has a good season.
  • Options
    Big ‘ead. 
  • Options
    He'll be sacked by easter...............
  • Options
    He'll be sacked by easter...............
    Christmas