Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Farewell Sergio

Sergio Aguero. A man who has been an absolutely outstanding talent, albeit for a club I have little time for. Watching him on the TV  (never saw him 'live'), every time he took control of the ball within (say) 20 yards of goal, he always brought a tingle of anticipation, will he score yet AGAIN, what tricks can he perform.
Though fortunate to play in talented and expensively assembled sets of teams, he was, for me, always a pleasure to watch, a real demon close to goal. Barcelona here he comes, but Manchester saw the best of him

Comments

• Without a doubt, one of the best the league has ever seen and a grounded, likeable character. Even at his age now, he is one of the worlds best and barca have played a blinder 
  • I think he only made the PFA team of the year once which seems ridiculous 
  • Yeah, but he's no Martin Tyler.

Aguero on QPR, 10 years at City and the future | Video | Watch TV Show | Sky Sports

3.45 mins.

"I have something for you ... "

• We've missed a trick there...............
  • Sponsored links:

• Don’t know about farewell Sergio, it should be , welcome Sergio!
  • Dave Rudd said:
    Yeah, but he's no Martin Tyler.

Aguero on QPR, 10 years at City and the future | Video | Watch TV Show | Sky Sports

3.45 mins.

"I have something for you ... "

That's a bit weird!!!
  • strange one Tyler looked odd. Great player and maybe still underrated ?!?
  • Was always in my dream team. Superb footballer and a credit to his club and country.
  • Just saw the news that he is set to announce retirement next week due to heart problems.  :'(:'(:'(
    It has been denied by Xavi though. Not sure what to believe but it'd be a big shame if he does retire at this age. That said, life is more important than football.