Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Comp: Luke Varney - Looking hot...so I'm told

Comments

• Uncle Reg,

How long have I got to stand here holding this damned ball?
  • I know know i'm nearly as good looking as him, but do you really need to chop half my legs off to make me look like AFKA ???
  • Don't turn round Luke, i take it no one told you about this club being haunted ?
  • edited July 2007
    "Of course I look like I've got the ump. I don't know what stripes and blue have got to do with Charlton either"
  • Varney modelling the only shirt in the Medium to Large range that will be seen in the club shop for the next four months.......
  • No they're not highlights, I just use lemon juice
  • COME TO MUMMY...

*big gurn face"
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Varney modelling the only shirt in the Medium to Large range that will be seen in the club shop for the next four months.......

Varney wearing the only shirt in the Medium range amongst our season ticket holders this year... X, XL and XXL were sold out in the first two weeks of sale.
  • Why do I have to wear the kit made for JFH?
  • Luke Varney looked uncomfortable with the new away kit - he couldn't understand how a big "A" and "Y" attached to his socks would help him play better.
  • Sponsored links:

• LV: "I thought Marcus Bent was going to do this."

Photographer: "He was going to but when we asked him to model our strip, he actually went out and stripped a model."

I'll get my coat (hard work this photo)...
  • edited July 2007
    Luke had been warned the club was hard up after relegation, but he couldn't help wondering if it was really necessary to re-use last year's away shorts when they clearly didn't match the new kit...