Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Very difficult quiz - England squads

Got sent this today and thought people on here might like it (or drive them crazy):

https://theblizzard.co.uk/quiz-every-england-squad-since-italia-90/quiz/

I got 236.

Comments

• Options
    260. Got far too excited when I pulled Keith Curle from the depths of my brain with only seconds to spare! 
  • Options
  • Options
    something lamentable. Did OK in the mid to late 90s, but then tailed off big time. Probably mirrors my waning interest in football!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    251, forgot mainly nondescript back-up full backs and wingers, but there were a few I definitely should have got!!
  • Options
    271 - crazy how you remember the likes of Andy Sinton and Carlton Palmer, but forget Michael Owen. 
  • Options
    Frankly, couldn’t care less. I remember the team v W Germany in ‘66 and that’s good enough for me. 
  • Options

forget more recent players 2014 & 2016 
  • Options
    222. Given my age and Americaness, I'll take it. I forgot that Wayne Bridge exists. I'm okay with that. 
  • Options
    Frankly, couldn’t care less. I remember the team v W Germany in ‘66 and that’s good enough for me. 
    And yet, enough to open the thread and comment.

Will give this a go later.
    One has to open the thread to see that one doesn’t care. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    213. Not too many glaring omissions.

Didnt realise that Trent Alexander-Arnold was involved in the World Cup squad 3 years ago.
  • Options
    Can still remember almost the entire Italia 90 squad yet couldn't even remember 4 of the players from 2016.
  • Options
    Can still remember almost the entire Italia 90 squad yet couldn't even remember 4 of the players from 2016.
    Same as me - got virtually all the early ones then huge drop off from 2014.
  • Options
    214 - how the feck did I forget Kane!?!