Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurovision 2021

The big night is here. Always a great night of entertainment and betting.

Anything over than bottom should be a great night for UK.

Watch out for San Marino, who has Flo Rida performing with their singer.

https://betting.betfair.com/specials/eurovision-song-contest/eurovision-2021-grand-final-odds---italy-can-rock-rotterdam-210521-140.html

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Braver than me creating this thread...

Have been threatened with bans in the past hence why I hadnt done it already!!

Watched the two Semi-Finals these last two days (as didnt realise it was on Tuesday, until I saw it trending on twitter) - Not many standouts that I like this year, certainly dont expect much from our entry.

As always I'll be paying most attention to the voting which I just enjoy for some reason

Its like watching the draws for the FA Cup, dont fully understand the attraction of it
  • Options

I’m sooooooooo nervous 😬 

Come on Iceland 🇮🇸 💚
  • Options

I’m sooooooooo nervous 😬 

Come on Iceland 🇮🇸 💚
    Shame for them that they wont get to be there... Again!!
  • Options

And how she keeps those puppies in is a feet in itself 😳👀😂😂
  • Options

I’m sooooooooo nervous 😬 

Come on Iceland 🇮🇸 💚
    Shame for them that they wont get to be there... Again!!
    I know! 😫
    They really must have pissed off the elves 😂😂
  • Options
    Braver than me creating this thread...

Have been threatened with bans in the past hence why I hadnt done it already!!

Watched the two Semi-Finals these last two days (as didnt realise it was on Tuesday, until I saw it trending on twitter) - Not many standouts that I like this year, certainly dont expect much from our entry.

As always I'll be paying most attention to the voting which I just enjoy for some reason

Its like watching the draws for the FA Cup, dont fully understand the attraction of it
    greatest story has Flo Rida flying in late as he got to judge a bikini contest in Miami on the same day.
  • Options
    Had a quick listen to the top 10 favourites and plunged a tenner on Malta, COYM
  • Options
    Hoping that Daoi and Iceland manage to win, although I think the bookies have Italy as favourites. It's a rather strong year 
  • Options
    edited May 2021

I’m sooooooooo nervous 😬 

Come on Iceland 🇮🇸 💚
    If they don't win it's a travesty. The song this year isn't as strong as last year's but it still a stand out performance in a sea of utter mediocrity. Having watched both semi's, so not every act tbh, I couldn't see anything else like it. They're drifting a little in the betting, presumably since they won't be there. I took 10/1 earlier in the week before the Covid thing but they are now 14's, typically. 

• Options
    edited May 2021

I'm a sucker for a young lady in a cat suit so was *ahem* admiring the 'performance' of the Greek entry in the week and suggesting my missus might want to invest in something similar (she would if she looked like that apparently and was 30 years younger). 

Felt like a right dirty old man at the end though when they said she was in fact only 18. 😳

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Just had a £2.50 each way bet on Cyprus at 66-1 (top 4). My wife has gone for £2.50 Norway to win at 150-1 and £2.50 Lithuania to win at 66-1.  UK is 250-1 but don't waste your money!
  • Options
    I fancy Cyprus out of those songs I've heard.
  • Options
    66-1 is pretty good for that one I think. Seems a decent each way to me. My brother has gone £50 on San Marino top 10. Not sure what the odds are.
  • Options

I'm a sucker for a young lady in a cat suit so was *ahem* admiring the 'performance' of the Greek entry in the week and suggesting my missus might want to invest in something similar (she would if she looked like that apparently and was 30 years younger). 

Felt like a right dirty old man at the end though when they said she was in fact only 18. 😳

Lol she was a shoe in to get to the final as she won junior Eurovision not long ago 
  • Options
    66-1 is pretty good for that one I think. Seems a decent each way to me. My brother has gone £50 on San Marino top 10. Not sure what the odds are.
    £50! Bloody hell. 
  • Options

https://betting.betfair.com/specials/eurovision-song-contest/eurovision-2021-grand-final-odds---italy-can-rock-rotterdam-210521-140.html
    Excuse my ignorance but who is Flo Rida? Any relation to Knight by any chance? 
  • Options
    Trouble maker by Olly Murs Feat Flo Rida. Wife has a signed CD on the wall :)
  • Options

I’m sooooooooo nervous 😬 

Come on Iceland 🇮🇸 💚
    If they don't win it's a travesty. The song this year isn't as strong as last year's but it still a stand out performance in a sea of utter mediocrity. Having watched both semi's, so not every act tbh, I couldn't see anything else like it. They're drifting a little in the betting, presumably since they won't be there. I took 10/1 earlier in the week before the Covid thing but they are now 14's, typically. 

Not really getting the betting at all tbh.

But whatever happens they are the winners in my eyes. He’s made me mad about music again. The remix of 10 years he released on an EP this week is even better.
    They will be around long after some of the other acts tonight.

G’wan Daði 🇮🇸💚💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻🤩🤩🤩💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
  • Options
    Betting is the secret. There are so many crap songs that the only way to enjoy hearing them is knowing they are not going to get in the way of your bet. Mind you, it is Eurovision.
  • Options
    40/1 with PP. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    40/1 with PP. 
    110/1 bet365
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    40/1 with PP. 
    110/1 bet365
    Whoops - that's 40/1 to win rather than top 10. 
  • Options
    I got 66/1 with PP so odds must have narrowed.
  • Options
    Italy
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Israel. "Set me free". Seriously?
    Made me laugh. Top trolling 
  • Options
    This is getting weird!
  • Options
    Malta of some concern to me.
  • Options
    Malta there with the LIDL Lizzo.