Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Introducing.....Dubai Addicks Supporters Group!

In an effort to bring our in-game WhatsApp rants and occasional pub meet-ups into official affiliation with the club, we are pleased to announce the launch of the Dubai Addicks Supporters Group!

https://www.facebook.com/Dubaiaddicks/
https://twitter.com/AddicksDubai
https://www.instagram.com/dubai_addicks/

Anyone in the region or just passing through, please do get in touch and depending on how the lads are getting on, we can celebrate/commiserate accordingly.

Comments

• Options
    Well done guys, loving the increasing profile of the overseas supporters groups! One of my best mates lives in Dubai so I visit fairly regularly, hopefully the next time will coincide with a pub meet!
  • Options
    Perfect, if anyone is interested, we can add to the WhatsApp group 
  • Options
    Class logo, very nicely done. Not tempted to keep it the block Charlton badge red colour?
  • Options
    Well done! How many members do we have over in Dubai atm?
  • Options
    That badge is superb.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Well done! How many members do we have over in Dubai atm?
    We’re only new, we have 5 on the WhatsApp group. I am sure we will have more soon.

a certain John Robinson is a soon to be member too
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    can I be the first to make the 

"is Nimer a member?"

joke
    He is chairman, he has promised a marquee signing. 

• Options
    Class logo, very nicely done. Not tempted to keep it the block Charlton badge red colour?
    Our “creative director” spent far too many weekend hours learning graphic design for us to question his artistic judgements. (But yes, we love it too!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Open to your gulf neighbours now were 'friends' again?
  • Options
    Yes of course! But you’ll have to join via the Oman Addick’s Supporters Group....

(plenty more classic GCC banter where that came from)
  • Options
    Of course.. PM me your number, I’ll add you to the group. We have a social on 3rd June if you happen to be in Dubai 
  • Options
    Mate, I nearly had a breakdown getting it to that point. My graphic design days are over now!
  • Options
    can I be the first to make the 

"is Nimer a member?"

joke
    I think calling Nimer a member is him getting off lightly.
  • Options
    I think the desert sunrise / sunset background looks very classy.
  • Options
    hahaha dont get me wrong lads, I think the logo is very very good and you've graduated nicely from Windows Paint. For continuity, just wondered if the Charlton red would make it look even more alike to the original badge and could be a nice touch

Stick that London eye imitation they've stuck on Bluewaters either side of the Burj and you're even closer to the Charlton sword! (really really dont do that!!)
  • Options
    hahaha dont get me wrong lads, I think the logo is very very good and you've graduated nicely from Windows Paint. For continuity, just wondered if the Charlton red would make it look even more alike to the original badge and could be a nice touch

Stick that London eye imitation they've stuck on Bluewaters either side of the Burj and you're even closer to the Charlton sword! (really really dont do that!!)
    I’m sure the Dubai Tourist Board would balk at the comparison. “No no, ours is much bigger than London Eye. Biggest in world.”