Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harry Kane .. Says he Wants a Move This Summer

IF he goes, he'll cost ultra millions in fees and wages !!

Comments

• I thought I would open this thread to find "So why not to us?"
  • cfgs said:
    I thought I would open this thread to find "So why not to us?"
    I was going to post Kane is just the sort of player we should be signing.  ;)
  • Nah thanks, already play enough long ball as it is
  • I'll be mightily pissed off if we don't put a bid in.....I mean, what the point of having a millionaire owner if he won't splash the cash. 
  • cfgs said:
    Herbie Kane seems well settled at Barnsley after loans at Donny and 'Ull ((:>)
  • I'll be mightily pissed off if we don't put a bid in.....I mean, what the point of having a millionaire owner if he won't splash the cash. 
    With that post we need a  ;) to be sure if you are joking or not.
  • cfgs said:
    Herbie Kane seems well settled at Barnsley after loans at Donny and 'Ull ((:>)
    We'll probably sign the Volkswagen Beetle!!
  • I hear Knebworth is nice and an easy drive to Spurs training ground
  • If he doesn't end up at City I'll eat my hat. 
  • Sponsored links:

Question is, will he do well at City?
  • How tall is he.
    the only UK club that can afford him
    I think City wait a year and get Haaland 
    I think he's made for them .. we might well see
    I think he's made for them .. we might well see
    I know he's not just a targetman and is better than them but neither Dzeko or Jovetic did great there.

Be good for England for Foden and Kane to have a year together before 2022
    I'm not sure he will. When was the last time they went for a 28 year old let alone one that usually misses games because of his ankles? Those weknesses aren't getting better and as suggested above Haaland is a much better fit. Aguero started just 7 League matches this season and if they can potentially win three trophies without him then I'm sure that, with the emergence of Torres, they'll try and "make do" next season. 
  • IF he goes, he'll cost ultra millions in fees and wages !!
    Exactly how much is ultra millions? I reckon Sandgaard can afford it 😀
  • Strange one - feels like he's been pretty loyal, then the summer almost everyone is broke he's asking to move.
  • edited May 2021
    Strange one - feels like he's been pretty loyal, then the summer almost everyone is broke he's asking to move.
    I suspect he knows that the current Spurs squad is just not good enough to win things consistently.. the stadium cost will restrict spending on players .. could be at his age, he feels it's now or never .. Real M and Barca seem to be skint .. only Chelsea could match City for spending power and they have just signed two VERY expensive German strikers
  • Sponsored links:

• Strange one - feels like he's been pretty loyal, then the summer almost everyone is broke he's asking to move.
    I suspect he knows that the current Spurs squad is just not good enough to win things consistently.. the stadium cost will restrict spending on players .. could be at his age, he feels it's now or never .. Real M and Barca seem to be skint .. only Chelsea could match City fore spending power and they have just signed two VERY expensive German strikers
    Not to mention there isnt a great number of options for Spurs to choose from in terms of replacing Mourinho
    I think he would score a hatful at City, can’t see them paying what Levy would demand for a 28 year old, with glass ankles though tbh...
  • I wonder if Man U will be interested and will the Glazers cough up the necessary millions ? ..  Kane's name on the Red shirt would sell shedloads
  • garfield said:
    If he doesn't end up at City I'll eat my hat. 
    I think he would score a hatful at City, can’t see them paying what Levy would demand for a 28 year old, with glass ankles though tbh...
    They signed Ake (26-years old) and has barely played... Mahrez was 28 when they signed him
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Was always going to happen this end of season.

Good luck to him, he deserves a move to a team than will win things on a regular basis.

99.9% of Spurs fans will say he goes with their blessing.

Interesting timing ahead of the last home game of the season tomorrow night in front of 10,000 Spurs fans.  Levy is going to get pelters.  The whole debacle is on him and him alone.

I think Levy needs to go mate.  For so long he’s chased this global brand for Spurs, without the success on the pitch.  I get that football is becoming more like that, but I think he’s got it wrong.  The Amazon doc was so cringe.  You get the feeling Levy thought it was a good thing.  Tom Hardy narrating.  Everything that was wrong with football is encapsulated in it.

it’s not just Spurs, but it was almost as if Levy felt they were a global super power in football, with no trophies to back it up.  I get they are one of the richest clubs, but for the true fans like you, do you care?  No, you’d have wanted some silver wear most probably.

what they did under Poch was great and they just couldn’t make it, but there’s something structurally wrong on the football side under Levy 
    Think he was banking on them getting CL though.
  • JaShea99 said:
    Strange one - feels like he's been pretty loyal, then the summer almost everyone is broke he's asking to move.
    Think he was banking on them getting CL though.
    another year playing second string Euro and fighting for 5th in the Prem ! .. no thanks says 'Arry  :)
  • According to Sky - they had to persuade him to stay last summer.