Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Girls taking their tops off

Sorry to disappoint. Why do women when they take off a jumper or top always cross their arms and grasp the item at the bottom and seem to take it of in one movement. They all do it without exception. Never seen a bloke do it. I’ve tried it but can’t do it. Wtf ? 

Comments

• Options

• Options
    👋 exception over here. Have never done that.
  • Options
    Just knew this would be a disappointment when I clicked it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great thread but nothing to contribute 
  • Options
    It’s not even true. Some of them do that drawn out removal of arms from the sleeves before lifting over head. What’s that all about?
  • Options
    Try not to take a jumper off in public because without fail my t shirt underneath rides up and exposes my dad gut which elicits much pointing and ridicule. I'd rather just sweat.
  • Options
    It’s not even true. Some of them do that drawn out removal of arms from the sleeves before lifting over head. What’s that all about?
    Because that way you don't turn it inside out when you take it off, so it's already the right way around if you have to put it on again. Also taking your arms out of your sleeves means you can take your bra off while still keeping your top on.
  • Options
    BOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread needs a flag, bring back the flag !
  • Options
    edited May 2021

• Options
    That’s true but not as common as the crossed arms conundrum 
  • Options
    Will this thread  get to 100,000 views quicker than the original take over thread?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    So many gifs and not enough thread...
  • Options
    This thread is like that video your mate sends you, lovely blonde, big tits then bang a massive cock out of no where.
    And you don’t like those???

:-) 
  • Options
    Your mate is a shrewd judge of your sexual preference then
  • Options
    This thread is like that video your mate sends you, lovely blonde, big tits then bang a massive cock out of no where.
    And you don’t like those???

:-) 
    I don't mind sending them on if that's what you mean....
  • Options
    Like this?