Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Good list that at least one Matt Smith amongst that lot.  Its already out of date though :-(
  • I thought someone had stated that Ben Watson has another year with us?
  • se9addick said:
    I thought someone had stated that Ben Watson has another year with us?
    Its debatable if he has a year in him.
  • Looks like Palace have some work to do.
  • Wow. Burnley 31 players, Southampton 27 players and Nigels 24 players out of contract.

Dyche will have his work cut out with his annual £5m spend.
  • I would expect loads to be re-signed etc. Miguel Azeez at Arsenal for example is highly rated, I don’t expect they will let him leave for nothing 
  • We've not got as many out of contract as I imagined. Quite disappointed.
  • Burnley, Southampton and Palace all had players running out this season so it would have been an easier transition to the championship if it went tits up, easy to rebuild and cut the deadwood, but also means they might have a high turnover again for next season
  • Amazingly long list of pro footballers looking for new contracts.

Some very interesting names on that list and there could be some right bargains there.

Apart from Kaikai of course.
  • Addickted said:
    Wow. Burnley 31 players, Southampton 27 players and Nigels 24 players out of contract.

I'm not sure those lists are consistent. The Burnley ones include loads of players I've never heard of, who I assume are academy players. Indeed Robbie Brady seems to be the only 1st teamer out of 31 players!
  • Sponsored links:

• as has been written, there is a BIG difference between out of contract and 'available to other clubs' .. the good players will certainly be offered new contracts .. they won't have to sign them though .. 
    of course the pandemic has had been a major economic blow to all clubs and I would think that there will be a lot more players looking for a new club who in better days might have been retained by their current employer. Problem for all recruiters though is sorting the wheat from the metaphorical chaff 
  • Addickted said:
    Wow. Burnley 31 players, Southampton 27 players and Nigels 24 players out of contract.

I'm not sure those lists are consistent. The Burnley ones include loads of players I've never heard of, who I assume are academy players. Indeed Robbie Brady seems to be the only 1st teamer out of 31 players!
    most of the clubs have listed players I have never heard of