Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Lee is a quality signing, takes the pressure off of Albie a bit and allows him to sit further deep and collect the ball which I think will suit him more 
    So he has signed has he ?
  • Now that would be a very good signing
  • edited August 2021
    Takes the pressure off Albie to once again re-learn the basics, come on as a sub, look good, fans call for him to start and round we go again!
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Elliot Lee is exactly the kind of player we should be signing in the formation Adkins plays
    Just as well we’ve got Adkins as our manager then! Oh I seeeeeeee…
  • Is Lee a permanent or a loan? Either way it's an excellent move in a position we really needed help. 
  • Is there any thread or serious link to Elliott Lee or just the one random post on here ?
  • So we went from Todd Kane to Elliott Lee, smug laugh. I do love this thread, definitely what we need. 

On the face of it i know Ipswich have signed several players all fighting for a spot, i still prefer our business personally. More measured, yes they might be ahead of us at present but lets see how it plays out. A few more signings come in and settle, i'm quietly optimistic about our chances. We wont storm the league but we will be in the hunt come may.
  • Who? I really don’t have a clue what this Lee fella is like, hope all the the experts on here are correct.👍
  • Sponsored links:

• The guy who posted this also said Kyle Edwards was training with us when he clearly wasn’t and that Henderson had signed.  I hope his source is correct but I wouldn’t get my hopes up too much
    I guess he has a link to the training ground. His mate might even just be giving gossip to have some space and focus on being our 3rd choice right footed left back.
  • Some rumours at last, if we’re not careful, this might accidentally become a rumours thread.
  • I think is just a complete pie in the sky post with substance sadly 
  • The guy who posted this also said Kyle Edwards was training with us when he clearly wasn’t and that Henderson had signed.  I hope his source is correct but I wouldn’t get my hopes up too much
    It's the hope that kills.
  • Richard J said:
    VFR4life said:
    Elliot lee from Luton signed
    I am happy with this .

The Lee's would become the second father and son combo to play for the Addicks after the Peacocks .
    Could maybe count JFC and Nicky Forster as step-dad and son. 
  • Richard J said:
    VFR4life said:
    Elliot lee from Luton signed
    I am happy with this .

The Lee's would become the second father and son combo to play for the Addicks after the Peacocks .
    And by the end of the Season Jacob and Ged Roddy - I’m sure Ged can make it happen. 
  • VFR4life said:
    Was right about dobson wasnt i...
    Fighting talk. I like it!
  • Dobson and Lee mates from West Ham? Dobson follows him on Insta
  • Sponsored links:

• VFR4life said:
    Was right about dobson wasnt i...
    And that Gomes wasn't signing and that Dobson and Watson were starting against Wigan so I'm happy to believe it.

The Kyle Edwards one is the only blot on your record. I can forgive thinking Henderson had signed since he's been training with us for so long.
  • Looks decent for L1 and can score a few goals. Something we badly need 
  • I'd be very pleased if Elliot is true.
  • DOUCHER said:
    Haven’t read anything for a day or so but just been told we are signing rob Lee’s son 
    Thanks Colin
  • Cue Rich Cawley: ‘Can confirm there’s no truth in the rumour….’
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!