Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Scoham said:
    I thought TS telling a fan last night that we'd sign players but not until the end of the window was a decent rumour but it seems to have gone unnoticed.

There’s even photo evidence of TS with a fan on the Facebook group.

Thomas obviously likes his Louis Vuitton, check out that bag and belt B)
    Times are clearly tough though.

Cheese sarnies &  thermos of tea in that flash bag. 
    Surely there’s a danish in their Fanny!!
  • Upper west packed lunch my dear.
  • Dizzle said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Wonder how the two medicals went yesterday.
    "Pop your clothes on that chair over there and bend over the couch"?

....said Rooney ( allegedly )
  • edited July 2021
    paulfox said:
    Scoham said:
    I thought TS telling a fan last night that we'd sign players but not until the end of the window was a decent rumour but it seems to have gone unnoticed.

Haha!!!
    I’m not usually one to go all grammar police on you, but I don’t think this means what you think it means! I think you possibly meant ‘there’!
    😂😂
    Oooops!!!! 😂🤣😂🤷🏻‍♂️, be a bit kinky that!!🤣
  • edited July 2021
    paulfox said:
    Scoham said:

Haha!!!
    I’m not usually one to go all grammar police on you, but I don’t think this means what you think it means! I think you possibly meant ‘there’!
    😂😂
    Funny though!!!😂🤷🏻‍♂️ Slight faux pas!!🤣
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Sims was given a chance to train with us to keep fit but was never one we were going to sign ..
    This is the Charlton rumours thread, there is another thread for rumours of other clubs.  I suggest you create a "fictitious bollocks" thread and you can post away about Moses, Mullin, Maatsen and your made up quote from TS that I can't believe no one else noticed. 
    He’s done with the Ms now. Moving on to the Ns 
    waiting to hear Neymar is training with us with a view to signing 😂
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Sims was given a chance to train with us to keep fit but was never one we were going to sign ..
    This is the Charlton rumours thread, there is another thread for rumours of other clubs.  I suggest you create a "fictitious bollocks" thread and you can post away about Moses, Mullin, Maatsen and your made up quote from TS that I can't believe no one else noticed. 
    Neymar was at the next table to me in the Beehive this afternoon.

• Sponsored links:

• Just a random thought of someone I think we should have a look at. Jordan Jones from Rangers. Surplus to requirements even last year and loaned to Sunderland for half the season. Direct quick and skillful if not a bit inconsistent but what wingers aren’t. 

Hearing that Rangers want at least 500k for him but just a random thought from myself. Need to get this thread back on track somehow 😂
  • addick1956 said:
    RedRobin said:
    MK have also signed Josh McEachran 
    Who is he  ?
    Ex Chelsea wonderkid who has been bumming around in the championship after being released. Was on loan at MK at the end of last season and no one noticed because it looks like he didn't actually do much there. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Neymar was at the next table to me in the Beehive this afternoon.

It's happening!!!! 
    Hope he didn’t get stung….
  • Just a random thought of someone I think we should have a look at. Jordan Jones from Rangers. Surplus to requirements even last year and loaned to Sunderland for half the season. Direct quick and skillful if not a bit inconsistent but what wingers aren’t. 

Hearing that Rangers want at least 500k for him but just a random thought from myself. Need to get this thread back on track somehow 😂
    Linked to Sunderland and Wigan in the Scottish press . Good player and I like the thinking. 
  • According to my source Victor Moses is BACK ON - he hasnt settled in Moscow (too cold) and sees the Addicks as the ideal solution to his woes.

Sandgaard currently looking at chartering some kind of plane to get him to SE London, and sharpish. Expect we will hear more tomorrow.
    Biblical transfer if true. Sandgaard would have to move heaven and earth to make it happen.
    No plane needed just send a fast car. He can part the seas to get here.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    According to my source Victor Moses is BACK ON - he hasnt settled in Moscow (too cold) and sees the Addicks as the ideal solution to his woes.

Sandgaard currently looking at chartering some kind of plane to get him to SE London, and sharpish. Expect we will hear more tomorrow.
    Biblical transfer if true. Sandgaard would have to move heaven and earth to make it happen.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwrHwZyFN7M
  • Dazzler21 said:
    According to my source Victor Moses is BACK ON - he hasnt settled in Moscow (too cold) and sees the Addicks as the ideal solution to his woes.

Out of our wage budget, heard he commands 10k
  • edited July 2021
    Dazzler21 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwrHwZyFN7M
    Metal cover version inbound
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Just a random thought of someone I think we should have a look at. Jordan Jones from Rangers. Surplus to requirements even last year and loaned to Sunderland for half the season. Direct quick and skillful if not a bit inconsistent but what wingers aren’t. 

Linked to Sunderland and Wigan in the Scottish press . Good player and I like the thinking. 
     Would be interested to see if we’re still interested in Kirk from Crewe carrying on from our January interest. Agent ballsed it up supposedly so curious if it’s causing an issue again if we were after him still

Kirk & DJ on 3 year deals would be a real state of intent. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2021
    Skipped about a thousand posts so apologies if it’s emerged more clearly why. But call me Wibbling Walter if you like, but absolutely astounded we’ve got this far into the summer only signing / replacing what we have. 

No idea of the reasons, not moaning about it, but absolutely nothing like the summer rebuild I was expecting. We might well end up where we are wanting to be come the end of the window, but I anticipated something far more impacting by this stage. 
    I agree but still optimistic it's more the market than TS and we'll eventually have a strong squad.

The graph in this blog shows there's plenty more recruitment to do across the majority of L1 clubs.

https://southnorwoodaddick.com/2021/07/26/league-one-transfer-round-up-19th-25th-july/

• edited July 2021
    Skipped about a thousand posts so apologies if it’s emerged more clearly why. call me Wibbling Walter if you like, but absolutely astounded we’ve got this far into the summer only signing / replacing what we have. 

No idea of the reasons, not moaning about it, but absolutely nothing like the summer rebuild I was expecting. We might well end up where we are wanting to be come the end of the window, but I anticipated something far more impacting by this stage. 
    It's alright though we have a new shirt, same as the old shirt, a new sponsor, same as the old sponsor, you can have a carvery, same as the old carvery but in a bigger lounge.......

I think we all expected to be closer to a full squad by now but it's not over yet.  This summer I don't even think it will be over when the window slams shut (does it still slam shut now Jim White isn't at sky?).  Not only for us but for almost every team in our league. 
  • Skipped about a thousand posts so apologies if it’s emerged more clearly why. But call me Wibbling Walter if you like, but absolutely astounded we’ve got this far into the summer only signing / replacing what we have. 

Hush your mouth ! Don't you know that it is sacrilege to question anything to do with our transfer policy. Just because lots if other teams are signing players doesn't mean its the right thing to do. They will all go belly up due to high fees & wages and we will win the League by being the last man standing. 
    You’ve been attending one of Henry’s ‘Sarcasm for Online Forums Workshops’ haven’t you :-) 

• Out of interest, how many players have left since May (released or out of contract) & how many have we signed. The last bit I'm assuming is 8 (Macgillvrary, Matthews, Pearce, Watson, JFC, Stockley, Dobson & Clare). Just can't remember the exact number that left.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!