Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good luck Sunderland

That's all :) 

Comments

• Options
    Agreed, I'd like to see them do it now.
  • Options
    Hope Oxford go up actually never got the hating of Robinson and at least the majority of the players give a toss. 
    They'd be my second choice aye
  • Options
    Reckon Blackpool will do it, will be surprised if Sunderland even reach the Final

Would be delighted if they managed to win promotion though
  • Options
    They should beat Lincoln despite their bad form, Lincoln lack a bit of the required nastiness .. BUT I'd fancy Blackpool to beat any of the other three at Wembley
  • Options
    Blackpool or Sunderland for me.
  • Options
    Oxford will win it. 
  • Options
    Like to see Sunderland do it
  • Options
    The team who usually ends 6th usually wins the play offs,it's Oxfords year this time 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What is in our best interest?
    Got to be Sunderland based on the ‘grim Tuesday evening up north in February’ principle.
    See also Morecambe and Tranmere not going up.
  • Options
    I always enjoy a trip to the N E, Sunderland is a nice city  ..  and we'll see you next season for another round of close games
  • Options
    play off winners ? .. Brentford, Blackpool and Morecambe, although sides finishing one place below the automatics do not have a great record 
  • Options
    Agree. Come on Sunderland!
  • Options
    I hope Sunderland do it, but I don’t think they will.
  • Options
    Sunderland's year: they can put the Play Off Final Hoodoo behind them now they know we're not there
  • Options
    Agreed.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd love to see Sunderland promoted. Proud and historic club who (like us) should not be in League 1. 
  • Options
    On the basis I never want us to meet them in the play-offs again, I would like to see Sunderland go up.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Hope Oxford go up actually never got the hating of Robinson and at least the majority of the players give a toss. 

Oxford is a good day out so I hope they don’t go up. My choice for promotion in these playoffs is Sunderland  Fair’s fair, we’ve clearly been their choice for promotion in two playoffs now.
  • Options
    Thinking about what would be best for us it likely would be Sunderland as there probably the biggest out of the 4 Blackpool, Lincoln and Oxford squads any decent players will be picked apart 
  • Options
    Not bothered who wins the playoffs

Of the 4 sides, I can see Lincoln being one season wonders, whereas the other 3 would be competing for promotion again next season. Lincoln will lose players and Appleton will eventually jump ship
  • Options
    With Sunderland's rich owner I hope they go up, our biggest competition next year easily.
  • Options
    Yep - good luck to 'em. 
  • Options
    Come on Sunderland... Good fans who make a good atmosphere and they were an absolute credit to their club after the playoffs last time out. 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Good luck to the players and fans but not that knob manager.
    100%