Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goal of The Month

Comments

• Options
    Stockley's header against Crewe or Gilbey's against Plymouth
  • Options
    Stockley Vs Crewe
  • Options
    What's going on with that title font and point size?

Moderators!  Moderators!  This is anarchy.
  • Options
    All good .. great to see Stockley as integral provider/link man as well as goal scorer
  • Options
    Stockley v Crewe, even better we you see the whole move. 
  • Options
    Yeah the diving header by Stockley would get my vote. 
  • Options
    It is quite difficult to pick between those two. Different goals and I keep changing my mind. Both great goals though.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Stockley goal against Lincoln because it started on the right with good work by Matthews and the chip/dink from Gilbey was sublime, with a cushioned header from Aneke and Stockley proving he can score with his feet. Two strikers, who would have thought that gives you more chance of scoring when they work in unison !

May be different in the Premier but it should be mandatory to have attacking goal scorers as a double act in League 1 where the CB are brittle. Unfair to expect Gilbey or other attacking midfielders or wingers to score 15 plus. It may work at Peterborough but it sure wont work at Cafc unless we sign a young Lampard.
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:

Copied and pasted from the club twitter feed and it's maintained the formatting. I've edited it now to ease the discomfort of the more OCD amongst us.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Dave Rudd said:

Copied and pasted from the club twitter feed and it's maintained the formatting. I've edited it now to ease the discomfort of the more OCD amongst us.
    Not worried from an OCD point of view @aliwibble ... I just want to know if the gloves are off.

Given half a chance, I'll start to post in Stunegart font.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wasn't talking about you Dave :)  I'm not sure if we have a mod stance on posting in weird and wonderful fonts, but it's probably better if you don't as it can make things difficult from an accessibility point of view.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Wasn't talking about you Dave :)  I'm not sure if we have a mod stance on posting in weird and wonderful fonts, but it's probably better if you don't as it can make things difficult from an accessibility point of view.
    Boo!

"We want Stunegart font.  Say, we want Stunegart font."
  • Options
    Gilbey for me. Great buildup play and the technique on the first time finish is just pure class.