Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Thank you for the write up. Even from the ""summaries" you can still see that Adkins likes to take his time answering...
  • Options
    tom_k said:
    Sounded great until the last paragraph and I realised the attendees were fantasists!

"A quick poll revealed that 79% of attendees were confident that we would beat Millwall at the first opportunity under Nigel's management"
    It actually showed the impact of 1.5 hours of relentless positivity from Adkins  ;)
  • Options
    ...as for Pollsgate.
    The polls were a lightweight method of kind of punctuating the meeting.
    They were harmless, and probably took up no more than five minutes of the time...if that.
    Is it worth getting knickers in a twist over?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    ...as for Pollsgate.
    The polls were a lightweight method of kind of punctuating the meeting.
    They were harmless, and probably took up no more than five minutes of the time...if that.
    Is it worth getting knickers in a twist over?
    It was a joke mate, have a great weekend.
  • Options
    tom_k said:
    Sounded great until the last paragraph and I realised the attendees were fantasists!

"A quick poll revealed that 79% of attendees were confident that we would beat Millwall at the first opportunity under Nigel's management"
    Not me...... very disappointed that “Get the feck outa here” wasn’t amongst the multiple choice answers. 
    😉😂😂