Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Addicks in Hornchurch/Upminster?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm In Upminster, now. Mainly Hammers adults but to be fair a lot I know don't go since the move to the Olympuc Stadium.

My 9 year old plays and there are more Madrid and Barca shirts than anything else. I even know 2 West Brom families, in our road, so there are all sorts.

Upminster has a small but excellent Micro pub. Crumpled Horn, opposite the park is OK during the day but fills up with TOWIE wannabes Friday and Saturday night. It has an excellent Italian, next door. Osteria Due Amici. The Junction, next to the station us a good pub.

Hornchurch has a 'Spoons and a Nandos. Excellent Chinese, Mandarin Palace and a Shish Meze
  • Options
    I live in Brentwood Road cafctom - a two minute walk from Gidea Park Station, so not far from you.  My local the New Inn is full of West Ham, Arsenal, Spurs and a few Chelsea.
    I meet up with my brother in there (not as often as I like).  We’re affectionately known as the Charlton Bros Lol.  I hope the move goes well.