Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 2-2 Crewe

many thanks to the 56 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Well deserved MOTM for Gilbey
  • That looks a very fair vote spread to me
  • I'm surprised that more goals have not been conceded between minutes 76 - full time .. my impression (wrong  of course) was that we were regularly conceding very late in games
  • I'm surprised that more goals have not been conceded between minutes 76 - full time .. my impression (wrong  of course) was that we were regularly conceding very late in games
    Same. That 31-45 minute stat is also crazy... 16 conceded and 13 scored!
  • Jac_52 said:
    I'm surprised that more goals have not been conceded between minutes 76 - full time .. my impression (wrong  of course) was that we were regularly conceding very late in games
    Same. That 31-45 minute stat is also crazy... 16 conceded and 13 scored!
    Less of an issue now we're watching from home, but don't go for an early half time piss or beer as you'll probably miss a goal  :D

With COVID I think the seasons are running together. Last season we conceded far too many goals after 85 minutes. A bit better this time, making that goal for Crewe even more sickening.