Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Monkfish v Envoi Allen

Tomorrow.   Punchestown.

Was Cheltenham just a blip for Envoi Allen?  Longer trip but my money is on Monkfish.

Comments

• Options
    Oops wrong thread, thought is was haute cuisine. 
    You would have been ever more confused if it had also included a comparison with Sea Pigeon! 
  • Options
    I thought this was about the character from the Fast Show!

'Put your knickers on darlin' and make us a cup of tea'.......
  • Options
    Should be a good match up, I think Monkfish will edge it too.
  • Options
    Monkfish for me.

Allaho earlier on in the arvo a winner too I'd say.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Monkfish for me.

Allaho earlier on in the arvo a winner too I'd say.
    Oooooh Chacun for me.....
  • Options
    I think Envoi Allen will win with some daylight between them: Monkfish wasn't that impressive last time out and Envoi's fall is not overly concerning just yet. Any perceived weakness in the betting at Cheltenham is probably a result of EA having been absolutely hammered every which way to Sunday by ante-post punters who were then laying to guarantee themselves a slice of cake.

Think Midnight Run screams of plot job sorcery in the 4.50, by the way. A close second to Envoi Allen on the flat, and then dismissed both Column of Fire and Colreevy (former on the flat; latter over hurdles). While disappointing in the Royal Bond and the Lawlors, a break sees him sent novice chasing, coming with four lengths of Captain Guinness (153 rated) and beating a horse rated in the 130s by 30L and that's won since in Jungle Junction. He runs off 140 today, with Ireland's top claimer Jordan Gainford aboard, and with various outlets offering around six places, that smells like a plot to me - or certainly, that they're giving the horse every chance.
  • Options
    EA for me.
  • Options
    Chacun romps home.
    Come on now Monkfish.   Don't let me down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gotta side with Enovi Allen at the prices. To me, I see it as a coin flip so the value’s with the bigger price.
  • Options
    Colreevy served it up to Monkfish.   Great ride.   Envoi Allen didn't get the trip, which didn't surprise me.
  • Options
    Shock in the big one, Monkfish second, Envoi pulled up
  • Options
    Envoi surely worth a back in Ryanair 2022 at 16s