Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 0-1 Peterborough

many thanks to the 58 Lifers who gave marks
one comment from me - it seems that our passing accuracy has improved recently

Comments

• Options
    JFC second 7.04? I must have been watching a different game because that feels very generous.  
  • Options
    Now 19 different Man of the Matches this season, surely a record?
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Stockley and Amos' passing %'s though.

Amos lumping the ball up to Stockley who was completely outplayed and offered next to nothing all game, his penalty was hit hard but not well at all. 

Stockley has to learn to offer more than being a giant 50p head up top. 
  • Options
    I agree Dazzler, I'm not impressed with Stockley except for his heading ability and that is just not enough, I still think that there is a bit of a cart horse about him, we need a striker who can head, hold up, pass and shoot, Chuks is the nearest to that but his fitness is suspect.
  • Options
    I agree Dazzler, I'm not impressed with Stockley except for his heading ability and that is just not enough, I still think that there is a bit of a cart horse about him, we need a striker who can head, hold up, pass and shoot, Chuks is the nearest to that but his fitness is suspect.
    I cannot disagree with a word of that. I'd have an addition of 'can press' in there. 
  • Options
    The most impressive thing Stockley has done with his feet is dummy it for Millar...
  • Options
    The most impressive thing Stockley has done with his feet is dummy it for Millar...
    We've seen many goals from Stockley's head, Schwartz's feet (elsewhere admittedly).

We need to create a Schwockley.