Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 0-0 Ipswich

many thanks to the 58 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Those scores seem fair, with the defensive players (and JFC) ranked highest, Millar last and the referee even lower!
  • Those scores seem fair, with the defensive players (and JFC) ranked highest, Millar last and the referee even lower!
    Can’t argue with that. 
  • I thought Millar was one of our best non-defenders so surprised he's been marked so harshly, and even lower than pratley who completed 4 passes all game at an accuracy of 40%!!!

Millar created a couple of chances, completed 26 passes @ 79% and was a great outlet to give the ball and relieve pressure. I must be watching a different game to everyone else.
  • How many passes did Gilbey make? He played really well imo. Surprised he's so poorly rated.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    How many passes did Gilbey make? He played really well imo. Surprised he's so poorly rated.

22 whilst creating zero goal scoring opportunities
  • Watson only plays for 34 mins but still manages to pick up yet another yellow card 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Think Watson may start ahead of Pratley next game. (hopefully)
  • Watson received his yellow card after a couple of minutes: he doesn't need 34 minutes.
  • Millar’s ratings game by game make it look more and more like these are his “normal” performances and the good start was a mixture of him being an unknown and adding something different.

Going on for this long suggests there’s more to it than the theory that Bowyer coached his ability out of him or he was held back by Bowyer’s negativity and poor tactics. Wingers have a clear role in this system too, so it’s not down to constant formation changes either.

Saying that he has 5 assists which is a decent return in 18 starts (+3 as sub) for us.
  • I make that 18 different MOMs. Is that a record for a season?