Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Ipswich | Sat 17 April 2021 | 12:30pm

Comments

• Stop JFC you're not accurate enough to waste 10 good positions per game with such shite shots.
  • 73'

Post update

Attempt missed. Jake Forster-Caskey (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from outside the box.

• I thought Millar has been alright this half. At least he's running at them with the ball.
  • How has Stockley not scored there?
  • Excellent work from Purrington. Stockley should score. 
  • A draw wouldn't be that bad I suppose if Portsmouth lose
  • Thought that was in.
  • I thought Millar has been alright this half. At least he's running at them with the ball.
    And then passing it all the way back to where he started!
  • JFC going for a worldy again.  .
  • Doncaster 2 up now
  • Sponsored links:

• Ooh! Purrington does really well to get his cross in despite being fouled, but there's a slight deflection on Stockley's shot and it's saved.
  • Lack of options on the bench is what’s potentially going to kill us today. We’re making chances but we could be doing so much more if we had someone to bring on for Millar. The shape is good, Watson, Gilbey and Purrington are playing very well but if we had Chuks and a winger to bring on I think we’d be laughing 
  • 75'

Post update

Attempt saved. Jayden Stockley (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved.

• Just realised Gilbey is still playing !! 
    You're not very attentive are you? He's been our hardest worker today.

Closing everywhere and always an option still.
  • How easy was Matthews done there
  • I could've sworn Inniss accidentally took that out for a corner there.
  • Croydon said:
    How has Stockley not scored there?
    Coz it werent on his head
  • Lack of options on the bench is what’s potentially going to kill us today. We’re making chances but we could be doing so much more if we had someone to bring on for Millar. The shape is good, Watson, Gilbey and Purrington are playing very well but if we had Chuks and a winger to bring on I think we’d be laughing 
    We have options. Shinnie as the very least has been exact at times this season. 
  • Gilbey needs to come off - it’s like playing with 10 men 
  • FFS... Start dishing out bookings for holding players

Ipswich seem desperate for a cuddle at this rate
  • Sponsored links:

• A draw wouldn't be that bad I suppose if Portsmouth lose
    Really? Draw very poor
  • Stockley so toothless with shots from his feet.

You've gotta feel Aneke, Washington or Schwartz do the same as their worst with that shot.
  • 77'

Post update

Flynn Downes (Ipswich Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• This ref is a proper Wally.
  • We have a free kick near their dugout, Stockley nods on, and Gilbey feels he's fouled but the ref's not convinced
  • Nice bit of defensive work from Inniss to flick the ball out for a throw.
  • From too many changes under Bowyer to too few under Adkins. No idea why the only sub in a game we need to win has been Ben bloody Watson. 
  • I'd be happy to never see Millar in a Charlton shirt again. He's so average 
    1. 77'

Post update

Foul by Gwion Edwards (Ipswich Town).

2. 77'

Post update

Ben Purrington (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!