Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nikki Grahame - RIP

Not an instant name that comes to mind as a reality TV star - but tragic circumstances.

Passed away after checking in to a clinic fighting anorexia.

What a horrible disease - essentially it got to her so much that she lost her life in the face of a horrific mental health battle.

Comments

• Options
    Very sad news, far too young.
  • Options
    RIP tragic
  • Options
    One of the all time great Big Brother contestants. 

RIP 
  • Options
    Bloody hell, RIP, this country is falling apart 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Who is she ? 
    I got it!

Absolutely horrendous illness. Far to young. 
  • Options
    The famous. “WHO IS SHE “ .......... back in the day before people on reality shows were all just glamour girls and male models.... 

• Options
    Very sad, far too young, RIP young lady.
  • Options
    RIP, modern day tragedy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The famous. “WHO IS SHE “ .......... back in the day before people on reality shows were all just glamour girls and male models.... 

• Options
    She was certainly a character, bless her. 

RIP young lady.
  • Options
    Terrible news, someone that was instantly memorable as a reality TV star even of years gone by. I think like many the fact that stardom never followed was an extra burden on her trouble life.

RIP young lady.
  • Options
    Anorexia - the highest mortality rate of any mental health conditions. RIP.
  • Options
    Her mum said that with the gyms closed, she was afraid to eat because she couldn't exercise. Sad reminder that not all the victims of covid are dying of covid itself.
  • Options
    Blimey - the irony of her book title. Poor lady. RIP. 
  • Options
    Very sad.  She was always very thin from the moment she appeared in Big Brother. Can’t imagine the pressure and what goes on in her mind when she looks in front of the mirror. RIP and thoughts and prayers with her family 
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    a terrible mental disease that is VERY very difficult, to overcome .. R I P
  • Options
    Very sad and a horrible illness that she had to battle. RIP
  • Options
    Way too young.
    RIP
  • Options
    Sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    When she does her famous Who is She scene who is she talking about? Couldn’t work out. And was that her second big brother appearance? 

She looked very unwell in a recent interview. Wha a terrible illness. RIP.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    When she does her famous Who is She scene who is she talking about? Couldn’t work out. And was that her second big brother appearance? 

She looked very unwell in a recent interview. Wha a terrible illness. RIP.
    It was a lady called Suzy who came in and had to make instant nominations for eviction. And Nikki was at risk so she was angry.  That was her first appearance. That’s how I remember it anyway. 

Very sad. Poor girl. 
  • Options
    Ah ok. I saw another video of her arguing with another contestant and thought it was from that. 
  • Options
    RIP another way too young