Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sunderland players assault opponents in tunnel. Police called

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hope there's no aggro in the tunnel when we play them, as Johnson always seems to be on the windup.
    Convenient the cameras were switched off! We need to put Johnson and Sunderland in their place!
    I suspect initiating winding up players who were in the Charlton team that beat them at Wembley wouldn’t be the smartest thing to do if you didn’t want to be on the receiving end  of a massive piss take yourself. How many of our current squad were on the pitch that day two years ago ? Pratley, Pearce, Purrington...anyone else ?
    How can Sunderland wind us up about Wembley? We beat them....twice!
  • Options
    Hope there's no aggro in the tunnel when we play them, as Johnson always seems to be on the windup.
    Convenient the cameras were switched off! We need to put Johnson and Sunderland in their place!
    I suspect initiating winding up players who were in the Charlton team that beat them at Wembley wouldn’t be the smartest thing to do if you didn’t want to be on the receiving end  of a massive piss take yourself. How many of our current squad were on the pitch that day two years ago ? Pratley, Pearce, Purrington...anyone else ?
    He's referencing specific cafc players digging out Sunderland players who lost at Wembley. Would Pearce or Pratley go down this route? I don't know, I hope not.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    He's referencing specific cafc players digging out Sunderland players who lost at Wembley. Would Pearce or Pratley go down this route? I don't know, I hope not.
    I hope so...this is not the time to go soft on your opponents. Get in their faces before the game starts and, if they are volatile as suggested, push it until they lose it
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    I hope so...this is not the time to go soft on your opponents. Get in their faces before the game starts and, if they are volatile as suggested, push it until they lose it
    Imagine Pratley on the wind up? We go two down then he's a walking red card.