Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NA on Sky

NA on Sky sports news now giving a live interview. He is very positive.

Comments

• Options
    Only a short interview from Sparrows Lane, but he just exudes positivity. He is going to be very good for this club. I'm sure it'll be re-run during the day. Worth a watch.
  • Options
    Should be a twitter link I suppose.
  • Options
    Expressed his frustration at not being able to meet the fans, how the club has a long term vision and know where we want to get to and that we are one family.

Difficult to argue with any of that.
  • Options
    Oh my days Chizz, i can't stop laughing at that!
  • Options
    Actions speak louder than words. I am hopeful about Adkins but I'm not so bothered about the talk.  Who is going to say anything different?
  • Options
    Is that all your own work Chizz?
  • Options
    NA on Sky sports news now giving a live interview. He is very positive.
    Are you sure it's him?
  • Options
    Actions speak louder than words. I am hopeful about Adkins but I'm not so bothered about the talk.  Who is going to say anything different?
    I get where you are coming from but with an enforced break in actual games it's good to see that he/the club are actively engaging and getting ahead of the message instead of the secrecy and silence we'dve faced in the not so distant past.

Obviously it's going to be results and performance that tell the biggest story but having a positive, encouraging message to see us through can only be a good thing, especially when you think that we've only just had rumours of bullying and rebellious players.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:
    No.  NASA had a big hand in it.  
    I was going to heap praise upon you however for taking the piss you can jog on  ;)
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    No.  NASA had a big hand in it.  
    I was going to heap praise upon you however for taking the piss you can jog on  ;)
    'No, Neil, I think we should go with '...a giant leap for mankind''.
  • Options
    Of course actions speak louder than words.
    But creating positivity around a squad that has been struggling is not easy, but people seem to think NA might be someone who can do that better than most. It goes without saying that we’re more likely to win matches if the morale in the squad improves.
    Gains and marginal gains. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Of course actions speak louder than words.
    But creating positivity around a squad that has been struggling is not easy, but people seem to think NA might be someone who can do that better than most. It goes without saying that we’re more likely to win matches if the morale in the squad improves.
    Gains and marginal gains. 

• Options
    stonemuse said:

Indeed mate