Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: A.F.C.Wimbledon 2-2 Charlton Athletic

many thanks to the 84 Lifers who gave marks:

Comments

• I see the lowest marked player is Famewo. Is that the same Famewo who we were told would be our saviour when he was back from injury. Thought I'd just check....🤔🤫
    Well he’s the one who’s arguably our best defender. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    I see the lowest marked player is Famewo. Is that the same Famewo who we were told would be our saviour when he was back from injury. Thought I'd just check....🤔🤫
    I'd argue he's not been the player he was.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    I see the lowest marked player is Famewo. Is that the same Famewo who we were told would be our saviour when he was back from injury. Thought I'd just check....🤔🤫
    He hasn't, but he was out for 3 months and is now playing on the wrong side of the defence, left footed playing on the right.
  • edited March 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    He hasn't, but he was out for 3 months and is now playing on the wrong side of the defence, left footed playing on the right.
    Yep. For me I'd have us playing Oshilaja alongside either Famewo or Pearce.

Maybe a 5-3-2 might make the most sense.

Amos

Gunter - Oshilaja - Pearce - Famewo - Maatsen

Shinnie - F.Caskey - Morgan

Aneke - Schwartz

Cut down the number of goals we're conceding and score what we can with ball playing midfielders.

Can easily become a 3-5-2 when countering.

It's a 4-4-2 or 4-4-2 diamond with a single switch of a centre back for Millar or Jaiyesimi if needed.

Hopefully Inniss can add some balance on his return to the squad.
  • Is there a CSV or anything with all historic statbank data over the years? I'd be curious to see if there are any trends 
  • Is there a CSV or anything with all historic statbank data over the years? I'd be curious to see if there are any trends 
     No there isn't it is all on my hard drive but you might find each  end of season report helpful and it should be possible to search for them
     No there isn't it is all on my hard drive but you might find each  end of season report helpful and it should be possible to search for them
    Thanks, will do