Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 3-2 Bristol Rovers

many thanks to the 92 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• edited March 2021
     Hatrick of MOM awards for Conor Washington. 
    Q. Who was the last Charlton player to win 3 MOM in a row ?
  • edited March 2021
    Diego Poyet was very consistent when he got in the team as the water carrier in midfield and he also won the player of the season.

Shame that his career has just fallen away.
  • Where have Aneke's 4 assists in the league come from BBC report 2 in all comps? I do feel like the BBC are under selling the number of shots Aneke has had... 

• edited March 2021
    Dazzler- I do it different to the press association who collate stats for BBC and Sky, if you look back through the statbanks for the season you will get your answer, I suggest you keep your stats off this page as it might cause confusion
  • Nice to see us rising up the form table, the next few games until Sunderland look winnable
  • Dazzler- I do it different to the press association who collate stats for BBC and Sky, if you look back through the statbanks for the season you will get your answer, I suggest you keep your stats off this page as it might cause confusion
    That was the BBC screenshot. Just had me confused.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler- I do it different to the press association who collate stats for BBC and Sky, if you look back through the statbanks for the season you will get your answer, I suggest you keep your stats off this page as it might cause confusion
    That was the BBC screenshot. Just had me confused.
    Naughty step for you lad :smiley: