Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Bristol Rovers | Tues 16 March 2021| 7pm

Comments

• Options

The joy in those eyes there. 
    He deserves next year and some backing , he’s been loyal .....🙄
  • Options
    Charlton v Crewe has been re-arranged, perfect given the circumstances

Jackson can take charge of Saturday @ Wimbledon and then either has two weeks as the Manager or the new man has two weeks to come in and get used to the players
    Surprised it’s been confirmed already, but good news seeing that we’ve played more games anyway 
  • Options
    Smith warming up but not involved?
  • Options
    Come on Jacko. I've got a bit of a buzz about tonight which I haven't had in a long time. COYR!
  • Options
    hermann said:
    TS looking to take Zynex in a new medicinal direction by the look of it...
    Now I know why he was so relaxed earlier 😂
  • Options
    Sandgaard looks like an older version of Patrick Bauer in that picture
  • Options
    The playing surface looks rough. 
  • Options
    Listening to Curbs talk about how the teams at the bottom have come to the valley and got a result on valley pass and how strong the league is really highlights that I must know nothing about football.  Genuinely, I think the league has been poor and we have been aptly part of that.  Curbs was saying he’s been surprised at the quality the opposition have shown and has been surprised to learn the likes of Shrewsbury have come here and looked good, given their league position.  

I just can’t quite understand it.  Is it just me?  Maybe it is.  Maybe I don’t understand football, but surely this isn’t a strong league? 
  • Options
    Must be a role for Curbs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m nervous without Pratson , 

but the weight has been lifted we won’t lose

get Curbs’s help Jacko !!!!

Charlton 2-1

Charlton 60%
    Draw 30%
    whoever the oppo is 10%
  • Options
    Bob Bolder is before my time but seems a great character 
  • Options
    Let's get a good win today #cafc
  • Options
    we’ve got a midfield everyone’s wanted.

two goals conceded lol 

Come on you reds!
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Listening to Curbs talk about how the teams at the bottom have come to the valley and got a result on valley pass and how strong the league is really highlights that I must know nothing about football.  Genuinely, I think the league has been poor and we have been aptly part of that.  Curbs was saying he’s been surprised at the quality the opposition have shown and has been surprised to learn the likes of Shrewsbury have come here and looked good, given their league position.  

I just can’t quite understand it.  Is it just me?  Maybe it is.  Maybe I don’t understand football, but surely this isn’t a strong league? 
    He’s not gonna come out and say this is utter shit how have Charlton not beaten all this dross 
  • Options
    Comfortable 2-0 to us.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Like the line up, see it as 433, wouldn't have been sad had Watson been kept in the middle with JFC Morgan/Shinnie either side but this should see a bit more energy and movement to feed/support the front 3.

2-0

Long live the Pratson (in memory)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

I think football across the leagues is completely unrecognisable to what it was 20 years ago. I reckon a decent L2 side would muller a decent Championship side of 2001
  • Options
    Curbs and Jacko dreamteam?

• Options
  • Options
    Curbs should do what Lennie did at Palace and Cardiff. 
  • Options
    aint we scored yet ? .. Jackson OUT !!
  • Options
    Whoops Conor... 
  • Options
    Cross in to our box from the right but Pearce heads firmly away
  • Options
    Millar on the left is an improvement already
  • Options
    Washington gets flagged offside.
  • Options
    1'

Post update

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Akin Famewo tries a through ball, but Conor Washington is caught offside.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!