Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham's next four fixtures

Good luck Lee.....

Reading (H)....5th 
Watford (A)....2nd
Swansea (H)....3rd
Brentford (A)....4th

Plus Rotherham have four games in hand over them and could well send them down.

Comments

• Options
    Good luck Lee.....

Reading (H)....5th 
    Watford (A)....2nd
    Swansea (H)....3rd
    Brentford (A)....4th

A bit of a hospital pass that, terrible timing to bring in a new manager when there's a strong possibility of no wins in their first 4 games

I suppose Bowyer will say it's 4 free hits, with no pressure
  • Options
    Good luck Lee.....

Reading (H)....5th 
    Watford (A)....2nd
    Swansea (H)....3rd
    Brentford (A)....4th

A bit of a hospital pass that, terrible timing to bring in a new manager when there's a strong possibility of no wins in their first 4 games

Get those 4 games out of the way and go on a run....
  • Options
    Good luck Lee.....

Reading (H)....5th 
    Watford (A)....2nd
    Swansea (H)....3rd
    Brentford (A)....4th

If he wins one of those and draws another, it will look immediately look a good move for Bowyer and Brum. They have lost their last three on the spin, so are due a result. I can see them beating Reading, the other three are another question.  

Bowyer showed in his first 56 league games he can be a good manager. You could probably stretch that to 102 league games if you include all of last season. If he can replicate that Bowyer that we saw in those games, they've got a winner.