Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reminder for those who bought the stream for the original Bristol Rovers home match

If you paid for the stream of the Charlton v Bristol Rovers match in December before we discovered that it had been postponed, the club sent out a code to people yesterday that they can use to watch today's game. If you haven't received it, doublecheck in your junk mail folder, and failing that email fans@cafc.co.uk for help. More details here:

Oh, and the CAFC Cash deadline is 10am today.

Comments

• Options
    @golfaddick
    Please note.
  • Options
    Done it and it seems to have worked :)
  • Options
    I've still got a match ticket, setting off after the cricket & Cheltenham finishes.
  • Options
    Yep worked. It was in my junk emails so do check these
  • Options
    Mistakenly I have paid again!!!
    Wonder how I get a refund?
  • Options
    I was supposed to be at the original game 😔 
  • Options
    snap
  • Options
    Bump .
  • Options
    Emailed website and got an immediate reply....asked for my fan ID, which I had no idea where to get it from....emailed them back to ask where I should look and was told not to worry just give us your address.
    Did so and 5 minutes later got my refund confirmation.....to PayPal.
    Delighted with the swift and efficient service they gave.....well done to whoever it was.👏🏽
  • Options
    I've still got a match ticket, setting off after the cricket & Cheltenham finishes.
    I'm gonna massively enjoy tonight.
    I've got a match ticket & 2 stream codes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm gonna massively enjoy tonight.
    I've got a match ticket & 2 stream codes.
    Have you thought about standing on Floyd Road calling out asking if anyone needs a match ticket, streaming code for tonight

You never know you might make a few quid
  • Options
    I just e mailed the club and they have refunded my CAFC cash & replied within 4 mins.
    You can't say better than that!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I was supposed to be at the original game 😔 
    Same here. Gutted that I didn't get the chance to boo the team off at HT, and then get slagged off by Bowyer afterwards  :D