Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    So she got her job under RD and has now been promoted by TS. I can only assume that she’s good at what she does. 
    What does this mean in terms of structure? Who was in the role or doing the work before?
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    So she got her job under RD and has now been promoted by TS. I can only assume that she’s good at what she does. 
    What does this mean in terms of structure? Who was in the role or doing the work before?
    No one, the last one quit, very quietly about a year ago. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    I think she initially got a standard job in the accounts department. Over time she took on more and more responsibility (or had it dumped on her!) and became finance manager. Think Bow spoke highly before about the job she had done of trying to manage the finances during the pre  TS debacles. 
  • Options
    sounds like a good hire, always good to see promotion from within.
  • Options
    Congratulations Emma. 
  • Options
    The more fans in Charlton employment and senior positions the better assuming they are capable which she has certainly proven by the fact the club is still here.  Congrats to her.
  • Options
    The more fans in Charlton employment and senior positions the better assuming they are capable which she has certainly proven by the fact the club is still here.  Congrats to her.
    In general yes, though I remember Richard Murray saying that the FD is probably the one place where you don't want a fan, as sometimes you need someone dispassionate who won't put off tax bills so that the money can be used to buy a new striker!

That was in response to Steve Kavanagh, who was previously our FD, not being a Charlton fan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In general yes, though I remember Richard Murray saying that the FD is probably the one place where you don't want a fan, as sometimes you need someone dispassionate who won't put off tax bills so that the money can be used to buy a new striker!

That was in response to Steve Kavanagh, who was previously our FD, not being a Charlton fan
    He's a hamster at the rusty toolbox now.
  • Options
    Well done Emma thoroughly deserved!