Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster away fixture selected for broadcast by Sky Sports

Charlton's Sky Bet League One clash with Doncaster Rovers at the Keepmoat Stadium on Good Friday, April 2nd will now kick off at 12.30pm after being selected for live broadcast by Sky Sports.

The fixture was originally scheduled for a 3pm kick-off but will now be played at lunchtime for the live television audience.

Due to broadcast regulations, the game will not be available to view on Valley Pass Live in the UK and Ireland or any country which has a broadcast deal in place.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/604a09d5e98ad/doncaster-away-fixture-selected-for-broadcast-by-sky-sports

Comments

• One remaining fixture we won’t be winning. Stupid Sky! 
  • I get to watch for free on ESPN plus TV money for the club ! Win Win
  • Lets hope we get the same result as the last time we played at Doncaster in front of the Sky cameras
  • clive said:

Charlton's Sky Bet League One clash with Doncaster Rovers at the Keepmoat Stadium on Good Friday, April 2nd will now kick off at 12.30pm after being selected for live broadcast by Sky Sports.

The fixture was originally scheduled for a 3pm kick-off but will now be played at lunchtime for the live television audience.

Due to broadcast regulations, the game will not be available to view on Valley Pass Live in the UK and Ireland or any country which has a broadcast deal in place.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/604a09d5e98ad/doncaster-away-fixture-selected-for-broadcast-by-sky-sports

I thought that people who have a season ticket and will be using their CAFC Cash to buy streams were still allowed to watch Valley Pass Live? That's what happened with the televised Accrington game on the 8th January
  • edited March 2021
  • Lets hope we get the same result as the last time we played at Doncaster in front of the Sky cameras
    Lose 3-2?
    we lost....
  • Apologies your post did say AT Doncaster in front of the Sky Cameras. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Apologies your post did say AT Doncaster in front of the Sky Cameras. 
    apologies from me too !
  • Sponsored links:

• goes back to check he hadn't edited his comment 
  • Good thats a tenner saved!
  • I’ve got Sky sports anyway so all they need to do is get Minto and Curbs in as guests and that’ll do nicely...
    Let's hope Taylor and Aribo score again.....oh hold on.