Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 2-1 Northampton

thanks to the 76 Lifers who gave marks, I have given an assist to Shinnie as his shot was parried by the goalie to Conor to score

Comments

• Options
    I think that was Watson’s 9th yellow in the league. One more and he gets a two game suspension. I think 37 games is the cut off so he has to avoid a yellow for three games. That is not going to happen.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    I think that was Watson’s 9th yellow in the league. One more and he gets a two game suspension. I think 37 games is the cut off so he has to avoid a yellow for three games. That is not going to happen.
    Correct
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    the OS states 10, transfer market state 9 and my records state 8, so you are properly right it's 9 !
  • Options
    Strange how the top six players in the top chart are the most condemned players by our fans normally  :)
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    the OS states 10, transfer market state 9 and my records state 8, so you are properly right it's 9 !
    He got a yellow in a cup game but only league goals count for suspension.
  • Options
    8 red cards this season. Is that a record high? Seems a lot.
  • Options
    Some of those red cards have been really soft; or for 2 yellows where 1 or both bookings have been considered harsh.

• Options
    Shouldn't it be 7 after Aneke's was rescinded?