Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trevor Peacock RIP

The Vicar Of Dibley actor Trevor Peacock has died aged 89, his agent has confirmed.
His family said in statement: "Trevor Peacock, actor, writer and song-writer, died aged 89 on the morning of March 8th from a dementia-related illness."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56332163

Anybody who went to an away game at Yeovil may remember him doing the raffle draw in the marquee outside the ground.

Comments

• He's dead? No no no no no no no.

Yes.
  • No no no no no no no no way. Gutted 

RIP 
  • I never knew he was Danny Peacock's dad. Only when I saw his picture in the link above, did I realise how much alike they looked and checked it out.

RIP
  • mentioned him on a recent thread about Yeovil away - one bizarre part of a bizarre day.

RIP. Yes.
  • edited March 2021
    Nnnnnnn....no no no no way.

RIP.....Old fella.....RIP.
  • Thats very sad, boxing day 2011 he had me and all the others boozing in that marquee in stitches just rambling away on the microphone. 

"The Charlton coach has not arrived yet, they're scared of us"

Rest in peace 
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:
    Thats very sad, boxing day 2011 he had me and all the others boozing in that marquee in stitches just rambling away on the microphone. 

"The Charlton coach has not arrived yet, they're scared of us"

Rest in peace 
    Yes pre-match was quite funny especially when the did the raffle and an Addick suggested they use the proceeds to put a roof on the away end. “ why would we do that? RIP