Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club shop ‘at last’ have club crest window stickers!

edited March 2021 in General Charlton
You may wonder why I mention this.......it’s because, for some strange reason, they’ve not had any for yonks!
Club crest, sticks on inside of window....£3.00.....now how bad’s that.
Go to Club Shop.....put ‘sticker’ in search box and Bob’s yer uncle.
Oh.....forgot to mention..... “Free p&p too”.

Comments

• Decent stickers to go inside rear car windows have been hard to come by in recent years/decades!

I recall recycling one of the best from the 1970s just a plain CHARLTON ATHLETIC but on a long rectangular white base (not a roundel) for years and carefully transferring it from car to car losing a bit of adhesiveness each time until it finally fell apart.

Currently, just have the small roundel with the central gloved-hand/sword motif but the Charlton Athletic wording around the outside is all but invisible in reality. Even that one has been on my last 3 cars lacking anything better.

Will look into the new one - thanks @SoundAsa£
  • Ordered myself the blue away shirt and a car sticker today - christ, such a simple thing, but it brightened my day no end !!!

Just fuck off Covid - I want my life back 
  • I have managed to recycle mine through 5 cars now, its almost become a ritual when I get a new one. May splash out on a new one now they are back in stock. 

My dad had some bizarre Yosmite Sam one in the the back window of our Rover 110 in the 1970s with the Valiants on it.
    I wish I still had that. 
  • The online shop is always a bit of a mess. For example, the car stickers don't appear under 'car accessories' and you can only find them by searching in the search bar!

How did you manage to get free p&p??

The ridiculous standard £6 delivery charge puts me off ordering anything!
  • The online shop is always a bit of a mess. For example, the car stickers don't appear under 'car accessories' and you can only find them by searching in the search bar!

I simply ordered them (2) and it didn’t charge me any carriage!
  • If I drive I park on the industrial site down by the barrier. Although it’s pretty obvious that most people who park there are at the football match I’d rather not advertise the fact, so I’ve never put anything on my windows. That said I like to the badge in others cars. 
  • How strange! I went to order the home shirt yesterday, but £25 became £31 with postage! 

I spoke to a guy at the shop over the phone to enquire whether they had any in stock nowadays.
    He said they had got some in recently and I explained I couldn’t find them on the site......he helped with my search using the word “sticker” and there they were.
    He’s going to pass on the oversight to the guys who programme the site, so that should be sorted pretty soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• A bit sad, but I've been waiting for these to come back for ages!
  • You may wonder why I mention this.......it’s because, for some strange reason, they’ve not had any for yonks!
    They sound great, I must buy a car....
    Put one on your Zimmer frame Elfie.
  • You may wonder why I mention this.......it’s because, for some strange reason, they’ve not had any for yonks!
    Ouch, put yours on your stairlift........mate :D
    I live in a bungalow!!!
    😂😂😂😮
    I live in a bungalow!!!
    😂😂😂😮
    Put it in your tractor!
  • edited March 2021
    The online shop is always a bit of a mess. For example, the car stickers don't appear under 'car accessories' and you can only find them by searching in the search bar!

I spoke to a guy at the shop over the phone to enquire whether they had any in stock nowadays.
    He said they had got some in recently and I explained I couldn’t find them on the site......he helped with my search using the word “sticker” and there they were.
    He’s going to pass on the oversight to the guys who programme the site, so that should be sorted pretty soon.
    So you're saying his solution to finding a sticker is to type 'sticker' in the search bar?

It's a revelation.

EDIT: i'm joking, i've not been on the club shop site for months so no idea if there is even a search function.

So you're saying his solution to finding a sticker is to type 'sticker' in the search bar?

It's a revelation.

EDIT: i'm joking, i've not been on the club shop site for months so no idea if there is even a search function.
    Buy a bloody sticker ya tight sod! 😉
  • Yeah thats great and everything, but has anyone managed to work out how we use a VG membership for online discount yet ?. 
    I live in a bungalow!!!
    😂😂😂😮
    F***** me there then.
  • edited March 2021
    You may wonder why I mention this.......it’s because, for some strange reason, they’ve not had any for yonks!
    I live in a bungalow!!!
    😂😂😂😮
    Then putting that stairlift in was a waste of money. They must have seen you coming.