Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

5 minute plumber job?

Hey everyone, having a bit of an issue with a shower attachment, for someone who isn't completely useless it's literally a 5 min job so I don't really want to fork out a load on a plumber with a minimum charge (cheeky I know but if there's anyone willing to help a fellow Charlton fan out then I'd be super grateful and willing to buy a beer etc when we're allowed back in the ground) 

I live just off Victoria Way by the RoD, if there's anyone in the area who could help out, please drop me a message

It's just this bastard water restrictor that's leaking every time we turn on the shower!

Comments

• sam3110 said:
    Hey everyone, having a bit of an issue with a shower attachment, for someone who isn't completely useless it's literally a 5 min job so I don't really want to fork out a load on a plumber with a minimum charge (cheeky I know but if there's anyone willing to help a fellow Charlton fan out then I'd be super grateful and willing to buy a beer etc when we're allowed back in the ground) 

I live just off Victoria Way by the RoD, if there's anyone in the area who could help out, please drop me a message

It's just this bastard water restrictor that's leaking every time we turn on the shower!
    Is it leaking around the end of the hose?  If so, you may be missing the washer/seal.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!