Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

If you’re looking for a good time, unfortunately this is the post-match thread. You may want to try one of the other three trillion websites instead. If you choose to proceed, tread carefully!

We lost. In the most disastrously Charlton way possible.

Was it the ref? The manager? The players? Voodoo? Why choose when it can be all of them?

Over to you.

Comments

• Options
    Has Bowyer left the building yet? Disgrace of a team 
  • Options
    Even worse than the performance, no Pink Panther biscuits in the shopping delivery 
    Sack your Missus!! 
  • Options
    Can't wait to hear what Bowyer has to say for himself
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    still think we need a few more points to stay up this season.... cant see where they are going to come from. just so bad
  • Options
    Bowyer: We did well to keep it to 3-0 with only nine men. Oh and it was the ref’s fault. And Ben Purrington, probably.
  • Options
    Shit players, shit tactics, shit manager, shit ref

Just when you think it can't get any worse it does

If Bowyer isn't sacked I can see us getting dragged into relegation battle
  • Options
    Worst I've seen for a long time. Wish there was a crowd in. The post match should be interesting. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone who claims the players let bowyer down and it wasn't his fault cannot see the bigger picture.  Why are they letting him down? Because he has lost all authority. 
  • Options
    Only Charlton could
    get sucked into a relegation scrap from a top six 
  • Options

The intensity of passing and play seems to be so much higher from most/every other team we play. 

Every team, wherever they are in the league, seems to know we’re there for the taking.   Big concern.     

We seem to be missing a midfielder like Cullen who leads by example.    Pratley is too much of a hot head.  Red always on the cards once he gets a yellow.   I’m sure that’s why they surrounded him.    That’s what I would want as a manager, knowing his history. 

What I'm most concerned about is that this group of players is so underperforming.    Part of me wants Bowyer to get a proper transfer window, but if things don’t improve before the end of the season, huge, huge question mark over him.    If Bowyer does go, would be very happy to see Euell given a crack.

Will be looking through my fingers at Bowyers after match interview.  Please, please be realistic, Lee.  

• Options
    Chuks out for 4, Pratley out for 2