Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    DJ looks so poor. Struggling to see how he has made us better.
  • Options
    Sooo, what's everyone having for dinner?
    Got a leg of lamb slow cooking in the oven with a garlic and rosemary rub on it.
  • Options
    Purrington goes up the wing, and forces a throw in the corner
  • Options
    Was the first 10 minutes at 0-0 the run we keep hearing about ! I would hate to have missed it...... An I thought it might be longer..... 
  • Options
    What is the opposite of a fortress?
    The Valley 20/21
  • Options
    Nothing to do with the manager - players are letting him down. Bowyer deserves another five seasons in charge whatever the results are - need continuity.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Isn’t the stat that we haven’t won after conceding the first goal since Wembley? Not that we haven’t come from behind? As I’m almost certain we have won after going behind in that time.
    Correct
  • Options
    Look how compact Blackpool are when we’re attacking. Look like they have 12 men. 
  • Options
    We are wank
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What is wrong with Morgan?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    His nickname is 'dodgy'. 
  • Options
    Bollocks 
  • Options
    Millar goes along the touchline and gets the ball into Washinton. Blackpool attempt to clear but a deflection concedes the corner
  • Options
    Stockers!!!! 😃

Offside 🙁
  • Options
    We look like exactly what we are, not a settled side. There isn’t that familiarity that comes when it’s more or less the same players who know how their teammates play and where they will be 
  • Options
    15'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Kevin Stewart.

• Options
    It’s dire. 
  • Options
    Definitely off 
  • Options
    Yet again, the away kit makes no sense. 
    Why would Blackpool play in White and Orange against a team in Red and white when their third kit is dark blue?
    Peripheral vision is so important in football and a player from either side could easily make a mistake today.
    This happens so often at all levels. Does my bloody head in.
    Away kits in general make no sense.

Barnsley wear red shirts
    Spanners wear blue
    There isn't a colour clash
    But bugger you, we're wearing our green shirts
    True, but at least there, they’re wearing easily distinguishable colours. Which surely is the most important thing? I know the argument about making sure all kits get used for commercial purposes, but a bit of common sense is needed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    16' Stockley heads the ball into the net, but the flag goes up for offside. #cafc 0 #bfc 1
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Isn’t the stat that we haven’t won after conceding the first goal since Wembley? Not that we haven’t come from behind? As I’m almost certain we have won after going behind in that time.
    Correct
    Thought so. I keep hearing people say the second one. Even the commentator just said it after the pen.
  • Options
    Corner comes in and Pratley airshots, gets it back to Famewo at the second attempt, who heads on to Stockley, who looked in an offside position as he headed in, and the goal's disallowed
  • Options
    We don’t look like a team just a collection of individuals...
  • Options
    sideways backward Pratley 
  • Options
    Look lads we gave it a good old go, in our defense the Valley is a hard place for us to go in recent years and get 3 points 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    What is wrong with Morgan?
    The same with Schwartz. There is zero joined up thinking with our signings. Everything feel like we are rushing and panic when we are meant to have stability now.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Definitely off 
    You must have your own camera angle then
  • Options
    Pratley gets his shirt pulled and wins a freekick near the centre circle
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!