Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lost a Charlton fan this morning

Comments

• Sorry to hear your news LR , stay strong mate.
  • Sorry for your loss. 
    Two weeks ago, I thought I would be writing a similar post about my father who was in ITU with long CoVid. I can only imagine how you are feeling. Condolences to your family 
  • RIP......Old Chap......RIP.
  • RobRob
    edited February 2021
    Very sorry for your loss. A very sad time for you and your family. Condolences. Been there :(
  • Very sorry to hear of your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

• very sorry for your loss, RIP and best wishes to you and family
  • RIP to your dad Lord Romford, thoughts and prayers with you and your family 
  • Sorry to hear your sad news, sincere condolences to you and your family
  • Sorry for your loss.
    RIP
  • Sorry to hear of your sad loss.

No matter their age, we always lose loved ones too soon.

I hope you and your family can take comfort from the good times.

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry for your loss RIP all the best to you and your family
  • edited February 2021
    Sorry to hear that @lordromford, but great that you had that shared love of our club and hopefully great memories of some of the games you saw together.
    I imagine this has happened to way more Addicks than usual in the past year. My old man passed in December, but he fucking hated football, so I discovered the joys of supporting Charlton despite him! I was with him for eight hours until he passed. That night was the only time we watched Match of the Day together, even if he was unconscious by then.
  • Sorry to hear of your loss LR. May your dear old dad look down upon us from his lofty perch. RIP
  • I lost my Mum 3 years ago and I am in the USA. I did make it back to London and she passed the same evening I arrived. My Dad is 84 and a Charlton fan and I want to go home to see him so feel your pain at not being able to get back home.  Sorry to hear the loss of your Dad and lets hope the boys can win for him this weekend.RIP. I'm going to call my old man tomorrow now. 
  • Condolences mate. 
  • My condolences.

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry to hear this.  My condolences.
  • Sorry for your loss R I P 
  • Sorry to hear the passing of a fellow Norfolk Addick.
    R.I.P.
  • Please accept our condolences at the loss of one of our "East Anglian Addicks"  R.I.P.
  • Brilliant 👏👏
  • Aww, that's a lovely idea @lordromford. Glad to hear you and your family are doing ok.
  • Sorry for your loss. R.I.P.
  • That is fantastic
  • How lovely to have such a nice reminder of your dad.