Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Home form vs away form this season

Thought this stat might raise a few eyebrows...

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    We have picked up 27 points (8 wins) away from home this season, meaning only 16 points (4 wins) gained at the Valley.
  • Options
    Did we have fans for the run of wins/clean sheets?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Did we have fans for the run of wins/clean sheets?
    Lost to Doncaster
    Lost to MK
    Beat Wimbledon
  • Options
    Difference is we’re used to playing in front of fuck all away fans 
    Yeh but as I’ve mentioned before it’s quality not quantity 😉.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    As Curbs has pointed out a few times, teams come to the Valley, see the stadium and up their game. It’s as simple as that. We should play our home games at Welling or somewhere similar until fans can be allowed back in 
  • Options
    Shame our players can’t be inspired by playing at The Valley as much as the opposition appear to 
  • Options
    As Curbs has pointed out a few times, teams come to the Valley, see the stadium and up their game. It’s as simple as that. We should play our home games at Welling or somewhere similar until fans can be allowed back in 
    I dont buy into this at all

otherwise all the top teams would have poor home records
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I dont buy into this at all

otherwise all the top teams would have poor home records
    Or shit grounds...

or don’t have red seats like Wembley 

or not located in London which even in lockdown must look a bit more exciting than their own humdrum lockdown abodes 

• Options
    Let's start changing in the dressing room again and if a team has to change in a lounge, let the opposition do it.
    You never know, we may feel more like a proper team at the kick off.