Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Famous Land Rover

2»

Comments

• Options
    That’s a certainty I should think.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Where is the article? How do you know he has? I can’t find anything on the website. What are you all talking about? 

Where is @clive
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6033a7520a1ac/charlton-fan-tony-linnett-on-picking-up-his-new-range-rover
  • Options
    Well done Tony and congratulations
  • Options
    Delighted for you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Options
    Same first game as me sept 67   3-0 v aston villa
  • Options
    Maccn05 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Maccn05 said:
    oh no animosity to the winner, all fair and square and seemed a nice guy.

you just think if the difference that could make to a young family or somebody unemployed etc.

as is life money goes to money 😬
    It was a raffle - wealth of the entrants had no bearing on this. 
    Flipping eck! of course I don’t mean that literally,... I mean it’s one of those trends you see in life, people with money tend to be able to make more money than those that don’t.

They also tend to lose a lot more money than those who don't have it.
  • Options
    Some fans are assuming an educated, well presented man must be well off.
  • Options
    Some fans are assuming an educated, well presented man must be well off.
    Lend us a fiver.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couldn't have gone to a nicer bloke. Worked with Tony and he is a real football lover and long term fan  Dont understand all the rich man comments. He worked hard to become a head teacher so although he isn't poor he is not rolling in it.
    Jealousy, pure and simple 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    Couldn't have gone to a nicer bloke. Worked with Tony and he is a real football lover and long term fan  Dont understand all the rich man comments. He worked hard to become a head teacher so although he isn't poor he is not rolling in it.
    Yes, that was a pretty weird comment, especially as it was all based on assumptions based on his accent and demeaner.
  • Options
    So is the whole Boxing Day alleged Covid breach all forgiven now that he seems like a nice bloke?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    So is the whole Boxing Day alleged Covid breach all forgiven now that he seems like a nice bloke?
    He's literally explained that in the article.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    🙄
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    And what a cracking read that thread was. The black caps were coming out for him all over the show.

Ahh, the memories.....
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    JaShea99 said:
    And what a cracking read that thread was. The black caps were coming out for him all over the show.

Ahh, the memories.....
    Yeah that’s what I mean. I’d love to know what all those outraged posters are saying now.