Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 2-3 Gillingham

thanks to the 76 Lifers who gave marks, Forster-Caskey only completed 26 mins and I should not have put him on the list, his avg mark would have been 6.22

Comments

• Options
    Intresting how different people see things (if they watch them at all)

• Options
    Do we have a count for how many times we've hit the woodwork this season? Seems like we're hitting it a couple of times a week. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Do we have a count for how many times we've hit the woodwork this season? Seems like we're hitting it a couple of times a week. 
    and over the years, I can't remember us ever getting so many red cards as during this season
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    and over the years, I can't remember us ever getting so many red cards as during this season
    And most of them have been pretty soft.

• Options
    Not a stat but it does always feel the opposition seem to always hit a long distance goal or a mistake for all our goals. Maybe i am biased but seeing their goals the weekend a couple of nice ones just typical.
  • Options
    Not a stat but it does always feel the opposition seem to always hit a long distance goal or a mistake for all our goals. Maybe i am biased but seeing their goals the weekend a couple of nice ones just typical.
    If I was manager of a team playing Charlton I would encourage my players to shoot on sight. 
    Amos gets beaten from distance far to often for my liking 
  • Options
    happens too often to be just bad luck!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    happens too often to be just bad luck!
    agreed my thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

I'd agree more with the FOTMOB selection, certainly Stockley is more deserving than Shinnie, and I wouldn't argue against Dempsey and Ogilvie.

No surprise the 3 Sunderland players are included, 4 goals, 4 assists and 2 penalty saves between them  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

I'd agree more with the FOTMOB selection, certainly Stockley is more deserving than Shinnie, and I wouldn't argue against Dempsey and Ogilvie.

No surprise the 3 Sunderland players are included, 4 goals, 4 assists and 2 penalty saves between them  :D
    They have had worse days Rodney 
  • Options
    Mcgeady
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Mcgeady
    Playing as a winger, not a No 10 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Redhenry said:
    Mcgeady
    Playing as a winger, not a No 10 🤷‍♂️
    Most of his games for us must have been out wide, I thought we mainly played a flat 4-4-2 after the season resumed.