Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diallang Jaiyesimi - page 17 Joins Wimbledon on loan

Comments

• Options
    Who is behind DJ in that first picture?
  • Options
    Oguntayo?
  • Options
    Totally forgot about DJ, been such a nothing player for us 
  • Options
    3 and a 1/2 year contract.......... 
  • Options
    I mentioned him on the Stockley 3 match ban thread as another forward option if he’s fit in time. Ironically he was playing centrally early on in one of the cup games when he picked up his latest injury.
  • Options
    I've never noticed before but hasn't he got chubby little chops 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oguntayo?
    Michael Hector.Or is that wishful thinking by me.
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Oguntayo?
    Definitely Oguntayo going by this page

https://thegrassrootstourist.wordpress.com/2021/02/22/charlton-athletic-u23/
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    It's not what you do, it's who you know...
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    Who does he know?
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    Who does he know?
    Jon Fortune is his Agent
  • Options
    Clutching at straws if we think he’s going to come back and be an ‘option’

That’s the problem with this squad though.  So poor that when one of them is out injured you forget/convince yourself that so and so had a good game once, perhaps he can come back and do a job.

It’s like owning an old house that’s falling apart and you make do with defects 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    cabbles said:

That’s the problem with this squad though.  So poor that when one of them is out injured you forget/convince yourself that so and so had a good game once, perhaps he can come back and do a job.

Sorry mate but we’re down to the bare bones, someone who has made over 80 league and cup appearances in his career has got to be an option over young kids whose careers we might stall by asking too much of them too soon like we did with Pigott and Ahern-Grant to an extent.

I’m not his number one fan and you certainly aren’t. He’s behind CBT and JRS out wide and possibly Campbell but without Stockley, Leaburn and Chucks for an hour every game, like it or not he will be an option if he’s fit even if just from the bench for one of the front three positions 😉.

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    cabbles said:

Sorry mate but we’re down to the bare bones, someone who has made over 80 league and cup appearances in his career has got to be an option over young kids whose careers we might ruin by asking too much of them too soon like we did with Pigott. 

I’m not his number one fan and you certainly aren’t. He’s behind CBT and JRS out wide and possibly Campbell but without Stockley, Leaburn and Chucks for an hour every game, like it or not he will be an option if he’s fit even if just from the bench for one of the front three positions 😉.

Yes, given the context.  However, he’s not someone that will come good or in the long term offer anything to improve us.  Appreciate given our situation it’s timely he’s back.  I should’ve made myself clear that I was speaking in terms of improving us.  
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    cabbles said:
    RedChaser said:
    cabbles said:

Sorry mate but we’re down to the bare bones, someone who has made over 80 league and cup appearances in his career has got to be an option over young kids whose careers we might ruin by asking too much of them too soon like we did with Pigott. 

Yes, given the context.  However, he’s not someone that will come good or in the long term offer anything to improve us.  Appreciate given our situation it’s timely he’s back.  I should’ve made myself clear that I was speaking in terms of improving us.  
    Fair enough, we can but hope he offers more on a consistent basis than we’ve seen so far especially as he’s on a 3&1/2 year contract. The fact that he almost went on loan to Mansfield in the last transfer window however would indicate he was surplus to requirements then and or in need of regular football to sharpen him up. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s moved on before his contact is up though.
  • Options
    AFC Wimbledon trying to complete a deal for DJ according to Rich Cawley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard J said:
    Oguntayo?
    Your wish eventually came true...
  • Options
    Confirmed
  • Options
    He's not had a great time. I hope he rediscovers what he can do. There's a player in there 
  • Options
    Very strange to let him go without signing a replacement. Sums us up.
  • Options
    Good, another one that just never worked out. The best he played in a game involving Charlton was against us when he tore Maatsen to shreds. 
  • Options
    Good, another one that just never worked out. The best he played in a game involving Charlton was against us when he tore Maatsen to shreds. 
    This is true.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    This is true.
    Hang on you forgot the Sheff Wed home match when Tommy boy strummed his way around the pitch. DJ was unplayable that day. Well at least according to Adkins anyhow.  

Anyway thanks for everything DJ. Or should we now rename you Wimbledon..
  • Options
    Kips said:
    Chunes said:
    This is true.
    Hang on you forgot the Sheff Wed home match when Tommy boy strummed his way around the pitch. DJ was unplayable that day. Well at least according to Adkins anyhow.  

Anyway thanks for everything DJ. Or should we now rename you Wimbledon..
    Mansfield going to Wimbledon has really thrown me 
  • Options
    You guys are weird.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!