Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP Dustin Diamond

Screech from Saved By The Bell, cancer. Only 44.

Comments

• Damn, that's not good.

RIP
  • RIP.  No age at all.
  • Very sad ☹

RIP Screech
  • He wasn't invited back for their reuinions recently and had a bit of a chequered history since leaving the show.  Shame as 44 is no age at all though.

Seems cancer got him despite only getting diagnosed a month ago
  • Damn... used to love Saved By The Bell growing up as a kid.

RIP Screech 
  • RIP Screech. So sad! Saved by the bell was one of my faves!
  • I went on a date once with Elizabeth Berkley.
    Before or after that scene when I think she was attacked by a dolphin in someone’s swimming pool?
    Expand please! 
    In a swimming pool?
  • Sponsored links:

• Glovepup said:
    Screech from Saved By The Bell, cancer. Only 44.
     RIP

I know he made some poor life choices but seemed to be getting his life back on track a couple of years ago. 

Really sad and as always it seems with Cancer, absolutely no age to die. 
    Expand please! 
    It was about 18 months after Showgirls came out. I attended a talk by Wayne Dyer in Los Angeles. She sat next to me and after the talk we kept chatting. We set up a lunch date and it was fun. She was trying to get past the terrible reviews of that movie and was worried her career was done, which is why she was seeing Wayne Dyer. Literally within days of our date she got the call to be in some Al Pacino movie. She went to NYC and I never saw her again. Never really expected it to come to anything. 
  • RIP - memory from yoof. And she was fit 
  • edited February 2021
    I went on a date once with Elizabeth Berkley.
    Expand please! 
    It was about 18 months after Showgirls came out. I attended a talk by Wayne Dyer in Los Angeles. She sat next to me and after the talk we kept chatting. We set up a lunch date and it was fun. She was trying to get past the terrible reviews of that movie and was worried her career was done, which is why she was seeing Wayne Dyer. Literally within days of our date she got the call to be in some Al Pacino movie. She went to NYC and I never saw her again. Never really expected it to come to anything. 
    She wasn’t wrong.

you pick up woman at a self help talk.....you predator 😂
    Expand please! 
    She wasn’t wrong.

I also dated the gal that broke up Tiger Wood's marriage. I sure can pick em.
  • RIP Screech
    One of my favourite shows Saved By The Bell
  • RIP Screech. 

Didn’t he have a sex tape leaked
  • I've heard of him but I was to old to watch his show. Was he on Big Brother once?
    Expand please! 
    She wasn’t wrong.

I got off with my secondary school's headmaster's daughter... And later slept with a woman who it turned out was my primary school headmaster's daughter.

You win. 
  • That is sad, so young. RIP 
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:
    RIP Screech. 

Asking for a friend?
  • RIP - was one of my favourite shows growing up
  • MrOneLung said:
    RIP Screech. 

Asking for a friend?
    Yes, think he was in a few and into some weird shit. He gives himself points for doing weird stuff and announces his total afterwards.

R. I. P.
    Expand please! 
    She wasn’t wrong.

At least you had a large pool to pick from with that one.

RIP Dustin.
  • RIP. Thanks for the memories, Dustin. 
    Expand please! 
    She wasn’t wrong.

You ARE Larry David, Napa :-)