Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How good is it...Curbs and Morts

Comments

• Curbs genuinely has top draw bantz as the kids would say in 2010.

Very funny one liners

Just watching the highlights on the back of this....we battered Utd first half...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBgdt__ejaI
    what a stunning game to watch again ... we were so good ...  Robbo!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Can you re-watch it anywhere?
  • A very entertaining broadcast. I was great to see both Robbo and Morts. Scotty seems a very good anchor in these programmes and it wouldn’t surprise me if Sky offers him a job. Another transfer eh!
  • DOUCHER said:
    be good to get kinsella on there - don't think i've seen an interview with him since he left - no player was more influential than him in that glorious 3/4 years 
    He's back in Ireland now, coaching at  Drogheda United, so probably not over here much
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2021
    Have to say this was brilliant, you can see how important the team spirit was at the club.
  • arthur said:
    this should work to re watch it....
    https://www.pscp.tv/w/1LyGBdOMPljxN?s=08

Thanks for sharing this. I missed it today. Also loved re-watching that Man Utd game. Have to believe that those glory days will one day return..........

• edited January 2021
    Really want to see them just talking and having a laugh.

Is there a direct video link? Or I need to sign up to something?

Curbs was "the manager" of Charlton.

Which usually means you pretty much have an above an beyond weight on your shoulders!

He took his job seriously. He wasn't some attention seeking knobhead banter clown like Harry rednab.

Probably politely told Murray to shut up every now and again too with a gentle but rather suggestive nudge. 

I might be wrong but I personally don't warm to the idea of having a laugh when working. We have to switch on and off.

I volunteered in a museum and had a bit of a laugh when I had to introduce people to an absolutely enormous walrus cock, but that's about it.

Curbs doesn't have to take things seriously any more and he's a professional legend of our club.
  • Solidgone said:
    A very entertaining broadcast. I was great to see both Robbo and Morts. Scotty seems a very good anchor in these programmes and it wouldn’t surprise me if Sky offers him a job. Another transfer eh!
    That is a LOL right? We all know Sky recently sacked him for no apparent reason?
  • I just love that they're all coming back and associated with the club once more.
    How does the song go? "We've got our Old Charlton back!" :smile:

• edited January 2021
    Mortimer is a legend. Despite him last playing for us probably 20 years ago, i'll always fondly remember the guy, especially that night dancing round Millwall's defence in the snow.

I'm genuinely 100% certain that 20 years from now i won't fondly remember a single player from the current team.
  • Curbs genuinely has top draw bantz as the kids would say in 2010.

Very funny one liners

Just watching the highlights on the back of this....we battered Utd first half...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBgdt__ejaI
    We battered them in the first half, could have been 4-0 up, went in 1-2 down.
  • Mortimer is a legend. Despite him last playing for us probably 20 years ago, i'll always fondly remember the guy, especially that night dancing round Millwall's defence in the snow.

I'm genuinely 100% certain that 20 years from now i won't fondly remember a single player from the current team.
    Senility is becoming a concern isn't it?!