Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other Than Occupying 2nd 3rd and 4th ...

In the current L One table, what do Hull, Posh and Donny have in common ?

Comments

• Options
    Go on I will have a nibble, what is it?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    wait for it LOL .. CLUE .. something over the past 5/6 years 
  • Options
    wait for it LOL
    I can feel the disappointment building
  • Options
    They’re all better than Charlton?
  • Options
    They’re all named after celebrities:
    Rod Hull
    Posh Spice
    Donny Wahlberg.

I claim my £5
    imaginative .. NO cigar (or fiver)
  • Options
    Well seeing as Mrlargo is active on here it must be something to do with poor train services.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:
    also imaginative .. the answer is football related
  • Options
    Knew it.
  • Options
    We’re they the first 3 places Nicky Baileys penalty bounced?
    zero to do with the ginger warrior
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    5 more mins .. then the suspense will be lifted .. (I can hear the ahhhhh w t fs now)
  • Options
    They are all equal distance from your house.
  • Options
    They are all equal distance from your house.
    imaginative .. Hull about 30 miles, Donny, 60 Posh about 85/90 (I don't do ks)
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    The answer is .. all have or have had the same manager in the past 5/6 years .. who is that man Stan ? .. race to the finish

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    McCann has managed them
    Good shout
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    McCann has managed them
    Is the right answer AND beat the bell by a whisker !!!!!!
  • Options
    well that was fun .. Lockdownitis is rife in my house
  • Options
    Cheers Lincs, bit of fun to go with the 3 points.
  • Options
    McCann has managed them
    Cant believe I was about to go research if he had in fact been Doncaster Manager!!

Disappointed with myself for even having to think about that one
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Cheers Lincs, bit of fun to go with the 3 points.
    cheers Mike  B) .. and remember y'all .. it ain't the winning, it's the taking part ((:>)
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    They're all from parts of the country where it's considered normal to sleep with your sister?
    I phoned in sick at work once & said I won't be in today as I'm sick. Well how sick are you they asked ....... I'm in bed with my sister .............. strange silence at the end of the phone  :D
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    They're all from parts of the country where it's considered normal to sleep with your sister?
    I phoned in sick at work once & said I won't be in today as I'm sick. Well how sick are you they asked ....... I'm in bed with my sister .............. strange silence at the end of the phone  :D
    There's a bloke at my work who's retired recently. Lived with his mum and sister for his entire adult life. Consequently, I got to hear that joke every time he called in sick!
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    MrLargo said:
    There's a bloke at my work who's retired recently. Lived with his mum and sister for his entire adult life. Consequently, I got to hear that joke every time he called in sick!
    At least it wasn't his Mum, that would have been weird.